Economically I'm ultra far left

Sorry, man, we are going to reform your inbred part of the country whether you like it or not.

No thanks. If we wanted to live in a cesspool with high taxes and horrible weather we would be moving there. Your kind are like cockroaches invading the pantry.

Well, I agree, you can't compete with us for the art, culture, science, etc

We know how to tell the difference between a boy and a girl and we don’t believe ”science” when it just coincidently coincides with Democratic policies, not actual facts. You live in the land of indoctrinated lemmings who bend over and take it and ask for more. Animal House comes to mind…”Thank you sir, may I have another.”

Are they?

Most people just want to have a roof over their heads and food on the table. If left to the right, they'd have a hard time doing that.

Used to be, you graduated high school, you joined a union, you were able to make a living wage and start a family.

Today, thanks to the wonders of conservatism, you leave college with a mountain of debt, you end up in a job with no protections, and you maybe put off having a family until your 30's when the Biological clock is ticking down.

I agree, the 47% who keep voting Republican are fucking idiots economically.
If you want a roof over your head and food on the table then you work for it.

No thanks. If we wanted to live in a cesspool with high taxes and horrible weather we would be moving there. Your kind are like cockroaches invading the pantry.

Yet you won't say where you live, because it's probably an even bigger inbred, Possum infested cesspool.

We know how to tell the difference between a boy and a girl and we don’t believe ”science” when it just coincidently coincides with Democratic policies, not actual facts. You live in the land of indoctrinated lemmings who bend over and take it and ask for more. Animal House comes to mind…”Thank you sir, may I have another.”

Yes, Gender Identity is all about hate.

How is recognizing Trans people hurting you in any way? It seems like you on the right aren't happy unless you have someone to hate for no good reason.

Kind of like a century and a half ago, rich people got stupid morons from your part of the country to go out and die so they could keep living in mansions supported by slaves...

Today you go out and hate on blacks, gays, trannies, foreigners or anyone else they tell you to hate while you live in your trailer park wondering why you can't make ends meet working at the Piggly-wiggly.

Yet you won't say where you live, because it's probably an even bigger inbred, Possum infested cesspool.

There is undoubtedly a mass exodus out of the NE to the South and other blue states. Do you really think people would move out of luxury to a cesspool simply due to taxes? I mean they could move into the litany of dumps in the inner cities if they only wanted to lower their property taxes. No, they have chosen to have better quality of life AND pay less in taxes. I am more than happy that ignorant folks like yourself haven't made that decision yet because I am absolutely positive that you would continue voting for Democrats. We don't need our state to turn blue as that would bring us down to your level and then we would all have to move again to escape the high taxes and liberal policies. One would think that even dim folks would eventually get it, but I am beginning to think they are just THAT stupid. Heck, Biden Democrats are no embracing Bernie's policies from 2016. They just aren't very bright.

Yes, Gender Identity is all about hate.

No, it isn't about hate. They should be treated just as we treat others with mental issues. It may not be their fault, but that doesn't mean we have to accept their version of reality. If a person with mental issues believes they are an elephant, I would not make fun of them and I would support them getting help, but I refuse acknowledge their delusion as fact.

There is undoubtedly a mass exodus out of the NE to the South and other blue states. Do you really think people would move out of luxury to a cesspool simply due to taxes? I mean they could move into the litany of dumps in the inner cities if they only wanted to lower their property taxes. No, they have chosen to have better quality of life AND pay less in taxes. I am more than happy that ignorant folks like yourself haven't made that decision yet because I am absolutely positive that you would continue voting for Democrats. We don't need our state to turn blue as that would bring us down to your level and then we would all have to move again to escape the high taxes and liberal policies. One would think that even dim folks would eventually get it, but I am beginning to think they are just THAT stupid. Heck, Biden Democrats are no embracing Bernie's policies from 2016. They just aren't very bright.

No, it isn't about hate. They should be treated just as we treat others with mental issues. It may not be their fault, but that doesn't mean we have to accept their version of reality. If a person with mental issues believes they are an elephant, I would not make fun of them and I would support them getting help, but I refuse acknowledge their delusion as fact.
When moved to Florida, I effectively got a $10,000 raise because they don't have an income tax and the property taxes are lower.

When moved to Florida, I effectively got a $10,000 raise because they don't have an income tax and the property taxes are lower.

I assume you moved out of one of these wonderful blue states. Seems like you know who to vote for to prevent the same thing from happening in FL. Many of your fellow escapees may not be so insightful.

I assume you moved out of one of these wonderful blue states. Seems like you know who to vote for to prevent the same thing from happening in FL. Many of your fellow escapees may not be so insightful.
I moved from Wisconsin to Florida. I lived in WI for 6 years, but before that I also live in Florida. I can't believe I let anyone talk me into moving to Florida. It was like moving to hell.

briat ,,are you shocked ??

Sums it up..​

Jeff Tiedrich

@itsJeffTiedrich

f*cking shocked to discover that the guy who ran a scam university and a scam charity and a scam foundation is now scamming the stockholders of his scam social media company

I moved from Wisconsin to Florida. I lived in WI for 6 years, but before that I also live in Florida. I can't believe I let anyone talk me into moving to Florida. It was like moving to hell.
What do you not like about Florida? Too hot?

briat ,,are you shocked ??

Sums it up..​

Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich

f*cking shocked to discover that the guy who ran a scam university and a scam charity and a scam foundation is now scamming the stockholders of his scam social media company
How is he "scamming" them? Are you opposed to Hunter Biden's scam painting career and Joe's scam presidency?

Bri you supported this

rump failures and bankruptcies were the best.​

Three failed marriages, one failed coup
Post image

There is undoubtedly a mass exodus out of the NE to the South and other blue states.
By "mass exodus", you mean that a few congressional seats are shifting? Get real.

You start with the premise that gender identity is a mental illness... because people don't neatly fit into one of two social constructs. If they are able to function in society, hold down jobs, maintain relationships, are they really mentally ill.

Check this out, one of the few Trans people I've known...

Jennifer Natalya Pritzker (born August 13, 1950) is an American investor, philanthropist, and member of the Pritzker family. Pritzker retired as a lieutenant colonel from the Illinois Army National Guard (ILARNG) in 2001, and was later made an honorary Illinois colonel. Founder of the Tawani Foundation in 1995, Tawani Enterprises in 1996, and the Pritzker Military Library in 2003, Pritzker has been devoted to civic applications of inherited and accrued wealth, including significant donations to broaden understanding and support for "citizen soldiers."

In August 2013, Pritzker released a statement to individuals associated with two business and philanthropic organizations that subsequently received wide media coverage, indicating the change from "J. N." to "Jennifer Natalya" to reflect her status as a transgender woman, making her the first and only openly transgender billionaire.

Doesn't sound like a mentally ill person to me. Sounds like someone who functions pretty well in society, served her country, runs philanthropic organizations and is part of the Hyatt Organization.

(Full disclosure, I served with this person in the IL ARNG when she still presented as male... and really didn't care for them that much.)

We don't need our state to turn blue as that would bring us down to your level and then we would all have to move again to escape the high taxes and liberal policies. One would think that even dim folks would eventually get it, but I am beginning to think they are just THAT stupid. Heck, Biden Democrats are no embracing Bernie's policies from 2016. They just aren't very bright.

Well, you know, funny thing... I guess it is kind of cool to live in a Red State and have your lifestyle supported by the Blue states...

Check this map out... it's old, but make a point. Check out the states that get more back in federal aid vs. the ones that get less back.

1634950810385.png

By "mass exodus", you mean that a few congressional seats are shifting? Get real.

Yes, we are being bombarded. I get it, I wouldn’t stay in poverty either and pay high taxes if given the choice. I am ok with it as long as they don’t bring their politics with them.

You start with the premise that gender identity is a mental illness

Yes, it is.

Well, you know, funny thing... I guess it is kind of cool to live in a Red State and have your lifestyle supported by the Blue states...

The largest giveaway per capita by a HUGE margin just happens to be the bluest area of the country(Washington DC) where each person gets back 57k more than they pay. Those in large urban areas generally make more money and thus pay more taxes. Extremely high wage earners(atheltes, CEO’s of large companies) are almost exclusively in these areas and they account for much of the tax revenue. Those not in that class get raked over the coals in higher taxes and thus suffer a much lower standard of living. Funny enough, Alabama, which is solid red, in the Deep South with no very large cities is right were you want to be. Very reasonable taxes and each person only pays about $290 more than they get. Ideally that number should be as close to zero as possible.

What I would love to see is a breakdown based on each county and their political affilation That is where you would see what is really going on. There are blue areas in red states and red areas in blue states. In my state, the blue areas absolutely take in more than they give and the red areas just the opposite.

Yes, we are being bombarded. I get it, I wouldn’t stay in poverty either and pay high taxes if given the choice. I am ok with it as long as they don’t bring their politics with them.
But here's the thing.. they realize that nicer weather or not, no one really wants to live under Red State Management... you all just fuck things up.

Like all those people DeSantis killed because he couldn't give up the Cult of Trump.

Yes, it is.
50 years ago they called homosexuality a mental illness... now we just realize it's another form of human sexuality... Even the Churches are running away from homophobia now.

What I would love to see is a breakdown based on each county and their political affilation That is where you would see what is really going on. There are blue areas in red states and red areas in blue states. In my state, the blue areas absolutely take in more than they give and the red areas just the opposite.

Actually, you leave things out like military spending, infrastructure spending, and of course, retirement spending (White People Welfare) that gravitate to the South... So, yes, you Red State Cleetuses (Cleeti?) are being maintained by the rest of us.

But here's the thing.. they realize that nicer weather or not, no one really wants to live under Red State Management... you all just fuck things up.

Quite the opposite actually.

Actually, you leave things out like military spending, infrastructure spending, and of course, retirement spending (White People Welfare) that gravitate to the South... So, yes, you Red State Cleetuses (Cleeti?) are being maintained by the rest of us.

SS is used by people of all colors. Not sure why you think it is just for white people nor why you consider it welfare, unless you are talking about SS disability, in which case I thought you lefties were all for taking care of those with disabilities.

What you don’t seem to understand is that it is the high earners in urban areas of the all states that are paying their fair share and more which is why they contribute more to federal income taxes. There are more of them in very large urban areas in blue states. It isn’t you lowly folks that are doing anything to help matters, in fact, you are suffering because in these blue states the average citizen still must pay more at the local level for housing, property taxes and all a litany of other things that these ultra wealthy people have decided they want but need the mass number of peons like yourself to assist with. The rich not paying their fair share is quite an ironic statement coming from blue states where the ultra rich carry the entire state.

It takes generations of inbreeding to make them this stupid.

SS is used by people of all colors. Not sure why you think it is just for white people nor why you consider it welfare, unless you are talking about SS disability, in which case I thought you lefties were all for taking care of those with disabilities.

You miss the point, even though I've explained it to you many times. It's not who uses it that makes it "White People Welfare"... it's that it's welfare that white people are okay with.

Of course, blacks get entitlements, and of course white people collect poverty relief, but at the end of the day, IT'S ALL FUCKING WELFARE!!!! It's paying people after they have stopped contributing to the economy in any meaningful way. Something conservatives say they are against, unless it's programs that benefit white folks predominately

We spend 2.5 TRILLION on entitlements and 500 Billion on poverty relief. If we didn't, we'd have a lot more poor people

What you don’t seem to understand is that it is the high earners in urban areas of the all states that are paying their fair share and more which is why they contribute more to federal income taxes. There are more of them in very large urban areas in blue states.

So what you are saying is the "successful" people you emulate so much actually live in the Blue Areas.. interesting.

It isn’t you lowly folks that are doing anything to help matters, in fact, you are suffering because in these blue states the average citizen still must pay more at the local level for housing, property taxes and all a litany of other things that these ultra wealthy people have decided they want but need the mass number of peons like yourself to assist with.

I think you have it quite the reverse, as usual, Cleetus. Sure, you can get a cheap double wide in the South, but no one would really want to live in one when they can live in a big city.

The rich not paying their fair share is quite an ironic statement coming from blue states where the ultra rich carry the entire state.

Actually, they aren't paying anywhere near their fair share... that's the problem.

No, it is not partisan, it just the folks in control, use the divide and rule paradigm to hide he real nature of the economic war on the people to hide what is reallyt going on.

I don't think you have a clue. I honestly don't.

-oLoUtC_1XvhZ1jolLFRPLzKEQaARBjBHH50J-zfjLtxnLOSt3hLGVBpsVyXEY-FKhYRiXEKCeeXQ5U-A78i5i9xr_kpWs5NWBL7YO067zszpf_X51Kfl64EgDXzuFikIU6w9QnqoIS6MNRvGCDS5D-o
iu

The "Great Reset," by the global oligarchs is an attempt, by the 5G networks to shoe horn in as much AI and automation, while having government, all government, integrated globally with corporations, into a scientific dictatorship.

You really need to catch up and stop thinking in terms of 20th century economics.

the real nature of the economic war on the people to hide what is reallyt going on."

Are you kidding me? Fuck Off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back