Israeli Apartheid

WATCH: UN diplomat Lakhdar Brahimi says #UNInvestigateApartheid
“The General Assembly of the UN played a central role in the successful dismantling of apartheid in South Africa... it should play an equally important role in ending Israel’s apartheid regime against Palestinians.”

Why do people speak of apartheid in Israel? Omar Barghouti interviewed by Yanis Varoufakis | DiEM25​

Webinar: The Israeli Occupation and The Crime of Apartheid. Legal Opinion by Yesh Din​

The fact of history - the Heber / Yahûdı̂y -= Jews

these nationality of people have lived in Israel since 4,000 years ago, there have always been Heber / Yahûdı̂y people living in the land of Israel.

However, 2000 years ago, Italy - was waging war against Israel in order to seize control of Canaan -

When the Italian Canaanites destroyed the Hebrew temple and drove most of the Jews out of Israel the Italian Canaanites immediately renamed their Canaanite territory - calling it "Palestinian Territory "

The Popes today often refer to Israel as "Palestinian Land “ or Palestine

The word "Palestinian" derives from the Philistines. The Canaanite Popes do this because they do not believe that the Jews have a promise from God to give them Israel as an inheritance.

Just because Popes and the Canaanite Italians and also their neighboring bloodline relatives - the Canaanite. Persian, Arabians all do not agree with the Bible that promises that God will always recognize Israel as the Homeland of the Jews forever, this does not mean that these Canaanites have any validity or truth.

There have been Jews living In Israel for over 4,000 years, Most of them were forced to convert to Catholislamic faith, it was just about 70 years ago that the Protestants for the first time in history finally rebelled against the Fatican in Rome and decided to allow all Jews worldwide to return back to their original homeland.

Rome is the one who named the land of Israel as Palestine immediately after killing millions of Jews and driving most of them out in AD 70. but a small minority of Jews throughout the last 4,000 years have lived and died in Israel regardless of what the Catholislamic propaganda demands,

The Palestinian people invented their existence on November 15, 1988. before then, the only Palestinian people were who the Popes referred to as Jews in Israel..

How eager the Italian Canaanites are to support their Canaanite. Persian, Arabian relatives while denying the Jews their historical 4,000 + year old homeland for the last 2,000 years.

The reason the Palestinians are not allowed to get within close proximity to the Jews in Israel is because they have have vowed openly that their main goal is to kill and destroy the Jewish race.

The Palestinians have openly declared war upon Israel and have attempted to bomb and attack and destroy the Jews and exterminate them

People are upset because the Jews are winning the war.

This war will never end until all Palestinians are gone or until all Jews are gone.

So many voices around the planet are complaining about the little Palestinian children being killed by Israel's defensive maneuvers to destroy the Palestinians missiles and rockets.
But the fact is that the
Palestinians train and program their little children to fight and kill Jews

in 2021 - more than 3,400 rockets have bombarded Israel's cities and towns.

What if it was Little Palestinian Children who were firing these bombs and bombs. ?

Little Palestinian Children are all introduced to - firing ranges and rocketry and bombing environments and trained how to use these tactics in destroying Israeli civilians.

From the moment Palestinian Children are able to speak and communicate, they begin training to fight and kill Jews.

Here is a - third grade recital that Palestinian children in the third grade are taught to remember and repeat together.

National Education and Socialization, Grade 3, Vol. 1, 2016–17, p. 15–16.

Activity 1: We listen and repeat:
Warrior, warrior, warrior,
Oh my land, the land of the ancestors
Warrior, warrior, warrior,

I have climbed the mountains and fought the struggle
I have conquered the impossible, and smashed the bonds
With the wind's resolve and the weapon's fire
And the determination of my people to fight the struggle

Palestine is my revenge and the land of steadfastness
By the oath under the flag
By my land and people, and the fire of pain
I will live as a warrior, I will remain a warrior,
I will die as a warrior—until my country returns.

The Palestinian children are given activities around these types of national poems that narrates to them that the concept of “return” [into Israel] should be achieved by blood spilling and self-sacrifice.
The following poem,

“The Land of the Generous” by Hamid Mahmoud, is printed under a picture of Jerusalem, East and West.

We sing and remember:
The Land of the Generous
I vow I shall sacrifice my blood, to saturate the land of the generous

And will eliminate the usurper from my country, and will annihilate the remnants of the foreigners.

Our Beautiful Language, Grade 3, Vol. 2, 2016–17, p 64.

Palestinian children are expected to become martyrs; in other words, to be killed in conflicts with defensive Israeli security forces.

Palestinian children are taught that they are called - “The Martyr.” Getting killed in clashes becomes part of the curriculum.

When Palestinian children reach Grade 4 they are taught

Our Beautiful Language, Vol. 1, 2016–17, pp. 32–35.

While Layla is dreaming about the return to Palestine/Israel, in the following poem by Ibrahim Ali, two young members of Fatah, the lion cub boy and the flower girl, are ready to attack.

The accompanying illustration shows on their workbook the two, in uniform, against the background of a blood-spilled path leading to Jerusalem. They commit themselves to conquer Haifa, Jaffa and Jerusalem.

The fact is, Palestinian children spend their entire lives training and learning how to make bombs and rockets and weapons of terrorism

- from the moment they are able to communicate and receive instructions, they are taught how to kidnap Jews and their training puts them directly on the battlefield and in the line of fire.

The reason that the Canaanites / Palestinian were removed out of the land of Israel is very simple.

The Canaanites themselves were landowners who had divided up and separated portions of Israel - the Israelis purchased large portions of the land of Israel from the Canaanite landowners and allowed Palestinians to resettle near Israel with the Idea that they would live in peace and receive the benefit of living among the Jewish people to have success, freedom, economy and obtain individual wealth.

ISRAEL WELCOMED THE PALESTINIANS TO LIVE IN ISRAEL AND ASSIMILATE

- Immediately the Muslim governments surrounding the region began to prepare for a massive war and threatened to exterminate the Jews from Israel.

The Palestinians joined up with the Muslims and assembled themselves together and left behind their life of peace and success of living among or near the Jews - they then began a new life and moved out and away from their homes in Israel because they were expecting a massive battle to take place.

They lost the war - but afterwards continued to wage a series of wars and attacks against Israel. And the more attempts they make to exterminate the Jews, the more they attack the deeper in poverty they get

and the farther away from Israel they are forced back.

THE FACTS

In 1875, The Jews were the majority of the population of Jerusalem

and by 1905 - two-thirds of its citizens were all Jews

The Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1910 gives the population figure pf Jerusalem as 60,000, of whom 40,000 were Jews.

hundreds of millions of dollars were paid by Jewish buyers to Arab landowners who owned the land and willingly sold the land.

Most all Canaanites living in Israel did not own the land, they rented and many of them were nomads who simply were passing through from time to time.

In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine for dry sandy unfertile lands. and hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite land owners whom mostly were Muslim Governments claiming to be landowners.

in the same year rich black soil in the state of Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Department of Agriculture).

Hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to
Canaanite Islamic governments . The Arab Muslim countries began to see the Jews around the world returning to their homeland and the Canaanites simply were thrown into a demonic fit of foaming rage - war was declared and the Palestinians living along the borders of Israel moved out of the area because they expected that a war would successfully exterminate and enslave the Jewish people and they would then hold the Jews for ransom and extract even more money.

When you envision and truly look a the situation of the facts, you see a Canaanite hatred for the Hebrew race with a religion that teaches that Jews are lower than animals such as pigs and monkeys and apes and deserve to be enslaved and humiliated.

The reason that the Canaanites / Palestinian were removed out of the land of Israel is very simple.

The Canaanites themselves were landowners who had divided up and separated portions of Israel - the Israelis purchased large portions of the land of Israel from the Canaanite landowners and allowed Palestinians to resettle near Israel with the Idea that they would live in peace and receive the benefit of living among the Jewish people to have success, freedom, economy and obtain individual wealth.

ISRAEL WELCOMED THE PALESTINIANS TO LIVE IN ISRAEL AND ASSIMILATE

- Immediately the Muslim governments surrounding the region began to prepare for a massive war and threatened to exterminate the Jews from Israel.

The Palestinians joined up with the Muslims and assembled themselves together and left behind their life of peace and success of living among or near the Jews - they then began a new life and moved out and away from their homes in Israel because they were expecting a massive battle to take place.

They lost the war - but afterwards continued to wage a series of wars and attacks against Israel. And the more attempts they make to exterminate the Jews, the more they attack the deeper in poverty they get

and the farther away from Israel they are forced back

THE FACTS

In 1875, The Jews were the majority of the population of Jerusalem

and by 1905 - two-thirds of its citizens were all Jews

The Encyclopaedia Britannica of 1910 gives the population figure pf Jerusalem as 60,000, of whom 40,000 were Jews.

hundreds of millions of dollars were paid by Jewish buyers to Arab landowners who owned the land and willingly sold the land.

Most all Canaanites living in Israel did not own the land, they rented and many of them were nomads who simply were passing through from time to time.

In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine for dry sandy unfertile lands. and hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Canaanite land owners whom mostly were Muslim Governments claiming to be landowners.

in the same year rich black soil in the state of Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Department of Agriculture).

Hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to
Canaanite Islamic governments . The Arab Muslim countries began to see the Jews around the world returning to their homeland and the Canaanites simply were thrown into a demonic fit of foaming rage - war was declared and the Palestinians living along the borders of Israel moved out of the area because they expected that a war would successfully exterminate and enslave the Jewish people and they would then hold the Jews for ransom and extract even more money.

When you envision and truly look a the situation of the facts, you see a Canaanite hatred for the Hebrew race with a religion that teaches that Jews are lower than animals such as pigs and monkeys and apes and deserve to be enslaved and humiliated.
Do you have a link to all of those Israeli talking points?

I have to note that totalitarian ideologies such as islamism have never brought freedom to anyone. Islamic history is one of war, conquest and enslavement.
I mean freedom from Israeli colonisation and militarism. Whether they free themselves from religious dogma is a separate issue and up to them. I hope we soon see a reversion to the more enlightened Islamic movements of the 50s and 60s prior to the Iranian revolution. They weren't perfect and contained the seeds of discontent that allowed the Ayatollahs to take over but they were more advanced than the current disaster.

I mean freedom from Israeli colonisation and militarism. Whether they free themselves from religious dogma is a separate issue and up to them. I hope we soon see a reversion to the more enlightened Islamic movements of the 50s and 60s prior to the Iranian revolution. They weren't perfect and contained the seeds of discontent that allowed the Ayatollahs to take over but they were more advanced than the current disaster.
I'm not clear on what Israeli colonization and militarism you're referring to. If you read the near daily incitement, calls to gee-had, encouraging messages from the PA, Hamas and various islamic terrorist groups calling for attacks on Jews, the Hamas Charter, it becomes clear that the Pals are the colonists and militaristic aggressors.

Here is one good website that has a great amount of details.

Basically, the Jews truly wanted to live in harmony and friendliness next to its Muslim neighbors, they paid, paid and paid over and over, many times over the value of the land.

Here is another link that shows how much food, supplies, medicine and charity and assistance is given from the Israelis to the Palestinians

Since 1995 Israeli doctors acting through Save a Child's Heart have been giving kids from around the world, including from the Palestinian Authority (PA), Iraq, Jordan and other Arab nations free life-saving heart operations.

Since the organization first started 2,300 children have been treated, and almost half are from the PA, Jordan and Iraq.

Israel has paid and given millions and millions time over again and again to assist the Palestinian - t
o also better their lives and lift them out of poverty. but it never ends, the Palestinians just take everything they get and work to make weapons and waging war against Israel.

The Muslims give and send nothing back to Israel except a reign of fire and bombs and death and blood.

Israel's Apartheid Against Palestinians: Cruel System of Domination and Crime Against Humanity​

Amnesty International Defends Report on Israeli Apartheid, Rejecting Criticism from U.S. & Israel​

Forum List

Back