Israeli Apartheid

From Sheikh Jarrah to Gaza: Journalism under apartheid | The Listening Post​

Check out AP News and explain why almost every Arab nation is rebelling against it's leaders.

Do you mean the US supported despots and dictators, including the PA?

I understand quite well that Arabs are not bright and very easy for the White Man to manipulate.

It is standard policy for imperial/colonial powers to establish a local oligarchy to control the natives.

Which, of course, absolves the Arab leaders who butcher their own people of blame...RIGHT?

The oligarchs are supplied all the guns and money, so who can complain?

You mean you can only complain about Israel but not the Arabs that willingly murder each other?

Check out AP News and explain why almost every Arab nation is rebelling against it's leaders.

I understand quite well that Arabs are not bright and very easy for the White Man to manipulate.

It is standard policy for imperial/colonial powers to establish a local oligarchy to control the natives.

Which, of course, absolves the Arab leaders who butcher their own people of blame...RIGHT?

You mean you can only complain about Israel but not the Arabs that willingly murder each other?

No surprise that you do not know jack about how the world works.
:290968001256257790-final:

I know how Jew haters work...Blame everything on Israel and all Arabs are good despite murdering their own people.

I know how Jew haters work...Blame everything on Israel and all Arabs are good despite murdering their own people.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

When did you ever have a case to be made?

And you're the one guy here pushing the propaganda of those very exact oligarchs,
for the last ten years on a daily basis...then come bragging about your new house in the US.

....sounds familiar...?

In the meantime every accusation projected at Israel,
reveals them to be the very norms in Arab society,
and the exact opposite reality in Israel.

see post #11

see post #11

:dunno: :dunno::confused-84:

see post #11

:dunno: :dunno::confused-84:

What, nothing to refute?

Indeed, the false accusations against Israel,
are mere projections of the norm in Arab society.

In fact Arabs don't have a problem with apartheid,
they're the one demanding more of it:

Yale students approve statement denouncing Israeli 'apartheid' and 'ethnic cleansing'​

Gabor Maté speaks with Russell Brand about Israeli settler colonial apartheid in Palestine​

Forum List

Back