Echo Zulu is Engaged!

Congrats Echo !! I have my 25th anniversary next year and it's been fun (so far!). We'll see how the next 25 go. Best wishes to you and the big guy.

Congrats, my dear. I am thrilled for you.

Just don't let him post at USMB, he'll be more protective than Bones' son at work.

:)

:lol: We'll have to have some sort of USMB bachelorette party! :woohoo:

EZ, congratulations to both of you!

MM_15_1495_Kissing_Couple_Congrats.jpg

Thank you ALL so much for the nice wishes! I just logged on for a minute and I have 18 notices, I always thank people for rep, so it may be a while until I get to you!

Oh, and the girls threw me a bachelorette party last night,, OY VEY! Details in PM's lol. But I'd love one from my USMB sisters too! :D

*Those teachers do know how to party lol!

What... the heck...

Eh.. I'll still wish you and your future hubby all the best but I'm a tad envious of his good fortune...:lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^--just for fun....:lol:

Marriage Toasts

To the bride and groom - may we all be invited to your golden wedding celebrations...

To the NewlyWeds: May 'for better or worse' be far better than worse.

To the 2 secrets of a long lasting and happy marriage
...Here's to good sense of humor and a short memory!

Grooms, once you marry, please remember that when you have a discussion with your future wife, always try to get the last two words in: "Yes dear"

You know, the trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to actually prove it.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future

Married life has many Ups and Downs...May most of yours be between the sheets!

May the joys you share today, be the beginning of a lifetime of great happiness and fulfilment

To our wives and lovers...may they never meet!

Wedding Toasts

May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.:beer:

Best wishes and thanks for sharing your happy news....can we still swap hot guy pics??:D

Congrats and best of luck.

A romantic tune in honor of the event...

You and I can change the world,
The more we live the more we learn the more we know.
From this moment on we share the world,
The more we give the more we love, the more we grow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGYvN4PD6qg&feature=related]The More We Live - Let Go - YouTube[/ame]

Wishing you guys all the best.

"If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." Michel de Montaigne

Forum List

Back