EBT was down today, or still is

Lots of hungry Democrats tonight.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"Alabama is still down. Anyone else still having this party"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

SNAP EBT down? Current outages and problems | Downdetector
However will you cope?????

Probably buy my own groceries, just like most people.

People don't realize the need for this program.

All you have to do is F......All you have to do is F....................And 9 months later you get the Big Buck...............All you have to do is...............It's free..........Swipe your EBT

Now I didn't create this, so I don't want to hear racism and the usual bull shit nonsense bros. These folks are the racists for Christ Sake.

Only a person who has never changed a diaper or taken care of a child in any way at all could think that people have babies to get checks. Of course an idiot would say something like that too.

Gee maybe the EBT users should get a job. There are plenty of those out there.

If they had a job they wouldn't have to worry about the EBT going down.

Hope no one is holding their breath for that to happen. Freeloaders gotta freeload.
Try selling that to one of the millions of rural trailer park dwellers. Cooking meth or growing weed still leaves enough time for them to work some sort of job.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

Saw your thread title on the board. Thought is was going to be about a general decline in Earning Before Taxes. I don't know much about your benefits card. I've never seen one. If it make you feel better, I filed and paid my income taxes Sunday afternoon. It will cover many months of your benefits when it filters down to ya.

People don't realize the need for this program.

All you have to do is F......All you have to do is F....................And 9 months later you get the Big Buck...............All you have to do is...............It's free..........Swipe your EBT

Now I didn't create this, so I don't want to hear racism and the usual bull shit nonsense bros. These folks are the racists for Christ Sake.

Only a person who has never changed a diaper or taken care of a child in any way at all could think that people have babies to get checks. Of course an idiot would say something like that too.

Tell them that in the vid

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

Saw your thread title on the board. Thought is was going to be about a general decline in Earning Before Taxes. I don't know much about your benefits card. I've never seen one. If it make you feel better, I filed and paid my income taxes Sunday afternoon. It will cover many months of your benefits when it filters down to ya.

You've obviously mistaken me for a Democrat.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

It takes a EBT user to comment on this, know about this or care about it...get a fuckin job you dead beat fuck head

45 million people are using EBT now. That's about 15% of the adults in this country if you don't count their children.

And I am retired but also self-employed. I'm thinking about going back into the work force though, these are good times to find a job.

I have gotten calls asking me if I wanted to sign up. I don't qualify and wouldn't sign up anyway.

Just thought it was funny the government was recruiting dependents.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

Alabama the Red State? Mississippi? W. Virginia? Louisiana? Tennessee? Arkansas?
The above States have the largest percentage of EBT users, followed by Oregon and New Mexico.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

It takes a EBT user to comment on this, know about this or care about it...get a fuckin job you dead beat fuck head

45 million people are using EBT now. That's about 15% of the adults in this country if you don't count their children.

And I am retired but also self-employed. I'm thinking about going back into the work force though, these are good times to find a job.
All the lawn jobs are taken. Good luck.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

Alabama the Red State? Mississippi? W. Virginia? Louisiana? Tennessee? Arkansas?
The above States have the largest percentage of EBT users, followed by Oregon and New Mexico.
And a lot of them EBT users are poor white trash cans with negro mouths to feed.....LOLOLOLOL

I know this thread is a bit old and there seems to be a lot of hate for ebt users for some reason, but it's september and the ebt is out rn. I'm trying to find a way to find out online if it's working right now before I go all the way to the store. All my case worker said is to "Go to the store and try it" . . . . . . It is 2020 with internet and computers, right? IDK. I'm probably just gonna get hated on. :p

Stocks in Malt Liquor companies reported to be sinking fast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back