EBT was down today, or still is

The Atlantic “study” is not complete bullshit

obama policy was aimed at exploiting the big recession to hurt the white working class and introduce them to the joys of welfare

Though it process began under bush as rust belt factories moved to china and 43 did nothing to stop it

liberals seem to think America will be a better place when whites are brought down to the same circumstances as blacks and hispanics
Technology is taking the jobs, not China. Our local steel producer had 3,200 employees in 1972 but today they have 700 making the same tonnage. They didn`t go to China. You need to update or burn your GOP playbook.

Gee maybe the EBT users should get a job. There are plenty of those out there.

If they had a job they wouldn't have to worry about the EBT going down.

Hope no one is holding their breath for that to happen. Freeloaders gotta freeload.

obama policy was aimed at exploiting the big recession to hurt the white working class and introduce them to the joys of welfare

Though it process began under bush as rust belt factories moved to china and 43 did nothing to stop it

liberals seem to think America will be a better place when whites are brought down to the same circumstances as blacks and hispanics
The Obama policy was to end the loss of 745,000 jobs a month that Gomer was bringing us.
7.3.14.3.jpg
Bush didnt cause the recession any more than obamas shovel ready jobs that werent brought us back

Technology is taking the jobs, not China. Our local steel producer had 3,200 employees in 1972 but today they have 700 making the same tonnage. They didn`t go to China. You need to update or burn your GOP playbook.
Technology is taking the jobs, not China.

Thats what the lying lib globalists tell you

but in fact the jobs that went to china are being filled by humans not robots

No. The loss of jobs to technology is something I watched first hand when I worked at the steel mill that went from 3,200 jobs to 700. Shovel that globalists shit somewhere else. It`s Capitalism that you have a problem with.

No. The loss of jobs to technology is something I watched first hand when I worked at the steel mill that went from 3,200 jobs to 700. Shovel that globalists shit somewhere else. It`s Capitalism that you have a problem with.
There is job loss to technology

but the fact remains that millions of jobs lost to china went to bumands not robits

Your a good little proletariet aren't you?

People don't realize the need for this program.

All you have to do is F......All you have to do is F....................And 9 months later you get the Big Buck...............All you have to do is...............It's free..........Swipe your EBT

Now I didn't create this, so I don't want to hear racism and the usual bull shit nonsense bros. These folks are the racists for Christ Sake.

Lots of hungry Democrats tonight.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"Alabama is still down. Anyone else still having this party"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

SNAP EBT down? Current outages and problems | Downdetector

It's alot of hungry Republicans out there as well.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

It`s Trump`s base that`s collecting the bulk of the goodies, genius.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base
Social security is an anti-poverty program, eh? Free stuff? Seems to me I paid into it.

They're just practicing for a Bernie presidency...

Tell the freeloaders that Fido (or Fluffy) can be pretty tasty if they get hungry!!!

Thats a real problem for mexicans ......huge families and very small dogs.
You wouldnt get more than a half dozen tacos out one of those things.
portrait-of-puppy-standing-against-white-background-picture-id944168292

They'd have to start a Chihuahua ranch in their backyard.

Last edited:
What the hell is EBT?

Food stamps!

You no longer get a book filled with stamps but a card instead and do not act like you do not know what it is because everyone in America has seen the screen on the debit machine that has ebt as a option!

They're just practicing for a Bernie presidency...

Tell the freeloaders that Fido (or Fluffy) can be pretty tasty if they get hungry!!!

Thats a real problem for mexicans ......huge families and very small dogs.
You wouldnt get more than a half dozen tacos out one of those things.
portrait-of-puppy-standing-against-white-background-picture-id944168292

They'd have to start a Chihuahua ranches in their backyards.

I've probably eaten enough dogmeat tacos to know that they make use of everything but the woof.

Funny....I watched immigration do the same thing to machinist jobs in the form of stalled and lower wages.
Yet dems say that didnt happen.

Funny....I watched immigration do the same thing to machinist jobs in the form of stalled and lower wages.
Yet dems say that didnt happen.
The globalists are liars

Most of the lost jobs went to humans in mexico and china not robots

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

It takes a EBT user to comment on this, know about this or care about it...get a fuckin job you dead beat fuck head

I feel for people when this happens. I feel for grocery stores that have carts of things to put back because the person didn't read the sign on the door that said "EBT Down" as well.
Former food stamp person here....listen, them fat b*tches in line getting all that food, are not going hungry....they gonna be alright, so stop suffering on their behalf w/ppl lolol

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

It takes a EBT user to comment on this, know about this or care about it...get a fuckin job you dead beat fuck head

45 million people are using EBT now. That's about 15% of the adults in this country if you don't count their children.

And I am retired but also self-employed. I'm thinking about going back into the work force though, these are good times to find a job.

Forum List

Back