EBT was down today, or still is

They're just practicing for a Bernie presidency...

Tell the freeloaders that Fido (or Fluffy) can be pretty tasty if they get hungry!!!

Lots of hungry Democrats tonight.

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"Alabama is still down. Anyone else still having this party"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

SNAP EBT down? Current outages and problems | Downdetector

It's the Bloomburg Gambit. You shouldn't be eating those things.

I feel for people when this happens. I feel for grocery stores that have carts of things to put back because the person didn't read the sign on the door that said "EBT Down" as well.

What are the white hipsters ..bernie bros ,mexicans , south and central americans ......Puerto rico and half the carribean gonna do tonight without thier human rights

Oh the humanity

I wouldn’t celebrate this or make light of it, but I’m sure they’ll correct the problem

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

"I'm in michigan and my EBT card would not work or give me a balance. I hope the Dorito, Cheeto man in the white house doesn't have something to do with this...."

It`s Trump`s base that`s collecting the bulk of the goodies, genius.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

Since Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to have collected food stamps. Trump sure must have a lot of Democrat support!!!
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png

The Atlantic “study” is not complete bullshit

obama policy was aimed at exploiting the big recession to hurt the white working class and introduce them to the joys of welfare

Though it process began under bush as rust belt factories moved to china and 43 did nothing to stop it

liberals seem to think America will be a better place when whites are brought down to the same circumstances as blacks and hispanics

"Problem"

"Yes ma'am ...same here"

"Same in Maryland"

:auiqs.jpg:

The Atlantic “study” is not complete bullshit

obama policy was aimed at exploiting the big recession to hurt the white working class and introduce them to the joys of welfare

Though it process began under bush as rust belt factories moved to china and 43 did nothing to stop it

liberals seem to think America will be a better place when whites are brought down to the same circumstances as blacks and hispanics
The Obama policy was to end the loss of 745,000 jobs a month that Gomer was bringing us.
7.3.14.3.jpg

Forum List

Back