Zone1 Ebony and Ivory

Lol! The "my best friends are black" line. And we know your black friends see everything just the same way you do. The standard lie. Things are different in Florida. If you knew where Marc lives, you'd call yourself stupid for making that comment.
Marc lives around the inbred, redbone, and racist area that he does. If you wanna play into the inbred stupidity, that's on you.

Have you ever heard of such a thing as fact?
Absolutely, racist ass. FACT: Me and and a certain black friend used to go "Porsche hunting" in a 1969 El Dorado convertible that he obviously really didn't give a fuck about. See Porsche, slam Porsche. Drive around til ya see one. Yeah. STFU you racist fucking rat turd.
I do feel sorry for a couple of Porsche owners. I don't think they really got hurt. Their car kinda was.
They were always some kinda super-white type of people. Ken and Barbie types. It was all good fun, he never was fully on the gas..
Just enough to dent the Porsche and possibly the Cadillac bumper, maybe, maybe not.
That red 1969 El Dorado convertible was a fuckin' tank!
The top didn't even work.

Last edited:
The OP is inaccurate. And it is because the OP has spent a large amount of time echoingbthe sentiment of right wingers. Maybe istead of trying to be accepted by riggt wing whites, man up and state your grievance. Because I know many asians, and I said Asians meaning, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnames, Indians, Pakistanis, Burmese and Indonesians. I don't know too many who side with racists like some Asians do here.
What the hell are you talking about, fool?

Forum List

Back