eBay Won’t Sell Dr Seuss, But You Can Buy Mein Kampf

Ebay is free to make it's own business decision
I wish you were consistent on that. But you arent.
Its all about sides with you people.

Another unfounded claim. The family that owns the rights to the 6 works have the right to not publish them as well. If you own a copy of one of them you can sell it to whomever you please.

IMO it's stupid. What's next, canceling caricature art and artists? If that's woke, don't wake me.

Cant show an Asian wearing a conical hat that millions of Asians wear everyday! Leftists love their books!

View attachment 464381
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Beyond redorkuless in the free enterprise system we champion. So, stop using ebay.
Or they could legislate it away like you federal supremacists do.
"i dont like this, so you shouldnt have that freedom"

Legislating what publications ebay can sell would be as bad as telling the owner of the work they must publish it.

But don't let reality get in the way of your hyperbole.
It isnt hyperbole. Its what you federal supremacists do.
Another lie.

No one is advocating for laws to ban anything.

Cant show an Asian wearing a conical hat that millions of Asians wear everyday! Leftists love their books!

View attachment 464381
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.
Of course you don’t think Mein Kaumpf is racist.

"If Dr. Seuss's estate is going to pull any of his books, it should be the embarrassing one suggesting that the difference between the USSR and USA was just that we buttered our bread on different sides - published in 1984, as Reagan was winning the Cold War."

I don't need either.
It was the people that control the Dr. Seuss written properties that decided to remove certain publications from sale. After all, the Dr. Seuss books, were written and published during different era. The people that control the release and sale of the Dr's books realized it was never the author's intent to teach his target audience racism. So, regardless of the anger it would cause among the trump Nazis. the Seuss management will no longer sell those books.

It seems the trump Nazis will need to look elsewhere for racist literature they want for their young children and grandchildren.

I don't need either.
It was the people that control the Dr. Seuss written properties that decided to remove certain publications from sale. After all, the Dr. Seuss books, were written and published during different era. The people that control the release and sale of the Dr's books realized it was never the author's intent to teach his target audience racism. So, regardless of the anger it would cause among the trump Nazis. the Seuss management will no longer sell those books.

It seems the trump Nazis will need to look elsewhere for racist literature they want for their young children and grandchildren.

No question the owners have the right to not publish. But seriously, it's caricature art, which is meant to accentuate certain feature for everyone. I don't think too many parents use Dr. Seuss to teach their kids racism or point out the to the caricatures in them to teach it to them.

View attachment 464381

I wouldn't give even one buck for this trash

"If Dr. Seuss's estate is going to pull any of his books, it should be the embarrassing one suggesting that the difference between the USSR and USA was just that we buttered our bread on different sides - published in 1984, as Reagan was winning the Cold War."
Which one was that? I missed it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back