eBay Won’t Sell Dr Seuss, But You Can Buy Mein Kampf

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cant show an Asian wearing a conical hat that millions of Asians wear everyday! Leftists love their books!

F79C14ED-4099-4E59-A773-4DE0F1C743E8.jpeg

Cant show an Asian wearing a conical hat that millions of Asians wear everyday! Leftists love their books!

View attachment 464381
Those one the Left hate Jews like myself so books like Mein Kampf are not offensive and soon may be required reading...

Beyond redorkuless in the free enterprise system we champion. So, stop using ebay.

Beyond redorkuless in the free enterprise system we champion. So, stop using ebay.
Or they could legislate it away like you federal supremacists do.
"i dont like this, so you shouldnt have that freedom"

Legislating what publications ebay can sell would be as bad as telling the owner of the work they must publish it.

But don't let reality get in the way of your hyperbole.

Legislating what publications ebay can sell would be as bad as telling the owner of the work they must publish it.

It isnt hyperbole. Its what you federal supremacists do.

Only Trumpybear's Banana Republicans believe that. The "Don" proved he was just that when he claim unlimited power via the Article 2 of the Constitution. His lap dogs in Congress agreed.

Only Trumpybear's Banana Republicans believe that. The "Don" proved he was just that when he claim unlimited power via the Article 2 of the Constitution. His lap dogs in Congress agreed.
This has nothing to do with trump, hack. You leftists do that shit. It isnt hyperbole. It isnt about captain clorox. It is about your cult and your infatuation with authoritarianism and your bed wetting.

Kids shouldn’t be reading racist books by a fake doctor anyways. They should be learning about sexuality. there is so much bigotry against the LGBTQ community that kids need to learn from the beginning , while they’re young , before religious extremists and bigots engrain hateful things about LGBTQ people.
They should also be given the choice of being a she/him before they’re too old to change

Kids shouldn’t be reading racist books by a fake doctor anyways. They should be learning about sexuality. there is so much bigotry against the LGBTQ community that kids need to learn from the beginning , while they’re young , before religious extremists and bigots engrain hateful things about LGBTQ people.
They should also be given the choice of being a she/him before they’re too old to change
Tell us why conical hats causes you to piddle your pants.
17A0E1F0-4D2B-4F52-9E26-DD9B5C206B13.jpeg

And the mentally sick transvestites should be locked up.

This has nothing to do with trump, hack. You leftists do that shit. It isnt about captain clorox. It is about your cult and your infatuation with authoritarianism and your bed wetting.

This has nothing to do with Congress either, but you brought them into it to make your unfounded claim. Ebay is free to make it's own business decision, and I can decide not to use ebay.

Forum List

Back