Eating my hat again.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Very happy that Trump got rid of Crispy Cream leading his transition team. What the hell was Trump thinking? But wit fatso removed from the controls trump actually has a chance now.

A chance of what? He's going to end up with a staff full of GOP loyalists and big business/defense lobbyists. It's going to be GWB all over again, except much much worse.

A chance of what? He's going to end up with a staff full of GOP loyalists and big business/defense lobbyists. It's going to be GWB all over again, except much much worse.

Maybe not. The really fat one ain't in charge anymore and it's less and less likely that the hissing opossum Rudy won't be AG, or anything other then a trumpeter for the Donald. This is a good start in my opinion.

Maybe not. The really fat one ain't in charge anymore and it's less and less likely that the hissing opossum Rudy won't be AG, or anything other then a trumpeter for the Donald. This is a good start in my opinion.
A good start would be for him to not fill the white house with a bunch of people who have made careers out of bouncing between lobbying and government for decades but it looks like he is going to let the heritage foundation crowd just move in.

A good start would be for him to not fill the white house with a bunch of people who have made careers out of bouncing between lobbying and government for decades but it looks like he is going to let the heritage foundation crowd just move in.

That wouldent be so bad. I was more pissed because the fat man was bringing on all the Goldman, Boosh, Romney fags on board. Looks like this is not the case now. At least not as blatantly as it was anyway.

That wouldent be so bad. I was more pissed because the fat man was bringing on all the Goldman, Boosh, Romney fags on board. Looks like this is not the case now. At least not as blatantly as it was anyway.
The GOP establishment will be firmly in charge of policy by the time this is all done. At some point in the last week a deal was struck and Trump abandoned everything he said he was going to do without a second thought. He is simply going to sign whatever lands on his desk, appoint who they tell him to appoint and keep his mouth shut about it.

Very happy that Trump got rid of Crispy Cream leading his transition team. What the hell was Trump thinking? But wit fatso removed from the controls trump actually has a chance now.
Fatso was/is viewed as bipartisan.

He sure is an ugly bird though -- and that would be good.

But then Gingrich is even uglier.

Trump is draining the dregs of the swamp and putting them on his transition team.

The only other ugly person Trump missed is Mary Matlin.

Fatso was/is viewed as bipartisan.

He sure is an ugly bird though -- and that would be good.

But then Gingrich is even uglier.

Trump is draining the dregs of the swamp and putting them on his transition team.

The only other ugly person Trump missed is Mary Matlin.

Crispy Cream is an evil bastard and likely an Obama plant. Rudy ain't much better.

Forum List

Back