Eating crap is not making merka great again

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
May 29, 2009
theartching thapphireth
This will trigger a lot of pseudo libertarian fatsos. Michelle Obama is, of course, 100 % correct.

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

Mrs. Obama told an annual health conference in Washington that more nutritionally sound school lunches are needed since millions of kids eat federally subsidized breakfast and lunch at school. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, she urged parents to think about the government's decision and "look at motives."

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Stupid questions.........if you don't agree with libs you want your kids to die or get fat......don't you get tired of spouting the same lies yr after yr

if the kids are not eating the food it's not helping them get any healthier.....
Au contraire. E.g. if you are a regular great american fat kid, then eating less will make you less fat. If you let kids decide what they eat, and they then turn out to be the great american blobber, then you failed as a parent.

This will trigger a lot of pseudo libertarian fatsos. Michelle Obama is, of course, 100 % correct.

Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

Mrs. Obama told an annual health conference in Washington that more nutritionally sound school lunches are needed since millions of kids eat federally subsidized breakfast and lunch at school. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, she urged parents to think about the government's decision and "look at motives."

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Obama had 8 years to make lunch at school healthier.

Government institutions (schools, prisons, military) buy food from the lowest bidder, it doesn't matter what kind of food they buy. Any parent that takes advantage of "free government" meals is a fool, no matter how you slice it, no matter what kind of food they buy.

Corporations sell their lowest quality left overs first to these institutions, and next to animal feed lots. The next step up is fast food joints. Anything they can't sell goes to the landfill.

They save their premium food to the finest restaurants and supermarkets.

If you really want premium stuff, hit your farmers market.

Michelle Obama is a sell out. She had it right before her masters told her to change the topic.
Michelle early on lambasted American children's extraordinary high-sugar diet...but of course the food industry went ballistic (behind closed doors) and she never spoke or wrote out against sugar diet from that time forward.

IT"S THE SUGAR STUPID.

Uneaten lunches aren't healthy for anybody. Ms Obama's mandates were in fact the crap in this picture and a total waste of time money and the health of American children. Who asked for her opinion much less her dictates?

Obama had 8 years to make lunch at school healthier.

Exactly and this is what we got

obama-corporatized-on-cereal-box.jpg

Great americans should skip a lot of lunches.

It's hard to convince tax payers that you need to fund a lunch program for hungry kids, if the specific purpose of the program is to decrease their caloric intake.

I don't suppose you can see how incredibly stupid that is.

Forum List

Back