Easy to See Why Homeschooling Is Taking Off

Homeschooling is great for children who do not relate well to their peers

Actually, studies show that homeschool kids do better academically and are socially adjusted better than public school kids. I'm an atheist so you know that I don't like the whole religious homeschool thing just on principle, but because our public schools are so awful with lib union inept teachers---even they do far far better than public schools. Department of education should be dismantled and the states should take over schooling of their kids---they certainly couldn't do any worse than what we got now.

Schools ARE run by state and local boards NOW.

Boy, 12, dares to speak up for President Trump in class. Teacher asks student why he supports ‘a racist and a pedophile.’ Bad idea.

“Once Jackson’s family found out what went down in his class, they fought back. They contacted a First Amendment attorney and asked the school for an apology, WBZ said — and got one. Jackson told WHDH that the teacher later apologized to him in front of the entire class, and he said that helped.”

I’m so old I remember when schools promoted free thinking.

They just make things up, I have never heard President Trump say racist things and there is nothing to suggest he's a pedophile either, it seems this teacher has been reading too many Conspiracy Theory sites.

Actually, studies show that homeschool kids do better academically and are socially adjusted better than public school kids. I'm an atheist so you know that I don't like the whole religious homeschool thing just on principle, but because our public schools are so awful with lib union inept teachers---even they do far far better than public schools. Department of education should be dismantled and the states should take over schooling of their kids---they certainly couldn't do any worse than what we got now.
Homeschooling makes the most social and disciplined kids.

Homeschooling is a great option for kids who just don’t fit in with other kids.
It is also a great option for parents who don’t want their kids associating with blacks, minorities, poor kids, gays or non-Christians
You are one ignorant moron.
Those are the primary motivations for homeschool

I want a better educational experience for my children is way down the list
Of course you think everything stated in the OP is good teaching requirements.
You’re a Lefty and all lefties hate children.

When a Homeschool parent says......I want the best educational experience for my child

What they really mean is......I don’t want my child to go to school with negroes

Another racist democrat hypocrite. ^^^^^^

It is also a great option for parents who don’t want their kids associating with blacks, minorities, poor kids, gays or non-Christians
I made sure my daughter could read and write at a 2nd grade level before she even started K school. We were poor then. I wanted my daughter to start ahead and stay ahead. Teachers realized that my daughter was ahead and helpful so they would assign her to take care of their problem students for them. I wish I would have had pulled her out of class to homeschool her as she learned more and quicker from me than them without the lib brainwashing. It wasn't my daughters job to teach those behind who often had other issues for her teachers. That is what her teachers were getting paid for.

Actually again----studies over the last several decades CLEARLY show that homeschooled children are actually better educated than public school taught. They also score higher on their SAT's.

Actually again----studies over the last several decades CLEARLY show that homeschooled children are actually better educated than public school taught. They also score higher on their SAT's.
Not by demographic.

Wealthy kids with educated parents do well in any school

Poor kids with single parents do poorly

They are controlled by the Department of education--------------and since the Department Education took over---kids have become less and less educated. Having a centralized uniformed department over education has only allowed the globalist easier access to indoctrinate kids with things that the parents don't want.

They are controlled by the Department of education-------------....

No, they aren't.

They are controlled by the Department of education--------------and since the Department Education took over---kids have become less and less educated. Having a centralized uniformed department over education has only allowed the globalist easier access to indoctrinate kids with things that the parents don't want.
. You nailed it and totally checkmated him but
Don’t waste time with him,I found out that to no surprise,only one of USMBs resident trolls,him,did not like my truthful post,after this,I guaranrptee he will go whining to the mods about it,he does that more than anybody here.Like a killer baby whining to their mommy. :auiqs.jpg:

remember,don’t reply,:trolls:

As always he gets taken to school and checkmated,hence the message i have sense I always one him.lol

In the coming decades, more and more parents in problematic areas of this changing country will be home schooling or (if they can afford it) sending their kids to private school.

That is a given. (Unless the authoritarian governments in the future United States outlaw both home schooling and private schools.)
There is no "future" Unknighted States. The song remains the same

... Having a centralized uniformed department over education ...

We DON'T have one of those.
We have a federal department of education that has insured that reading writing math history aren't taught-cursive is out, actual math is out, estimation is in, History is now replaced with social studies which is basically lying about history in order to appease special interest groups and meant to socially manipulate young minds not teach them about real life.

The Department of education insures that misinformation stays in the system and is never corrected. It is taught to generation after generation of kids and all across state lines.....same stupid puzzle that I got when I was in the 4th grade in Texas saying a baby horse is called a pony is the same stupid puzzle that my daughter would get 24 years later in South Carolina when she was in 4th grade as well. A baby horse is called a filly or a colt--------a small horse is called a pony. Quit annoying to we farm kids who were obviously even better educated then than several of our teachers.

School should be done on local levels----teaching plans and whatever else is needed. This would allow for corrections in the system and more parental oversight on what is taught. It would also provide for micro-testing grounds to see what works and doesn't work allowing schools to innovate based on what they see their neighbors doing more quickly.

They are but the federal government uses funding as a means to influence the education departments of the states.

...History is now replaced with social studies which is basically....

Which is basically the same thing that has been taught in elementary and middle schools all along under a different name. It includes things like geography, how to read maps and globes, and - you'll be happy to learn - civics and other things not usually included in a focused history course (which is still what students take in most high schools, btw).

New Topics

Forum List

Back