Easy to See Why Homeschooling Is Taking Off

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Boy, 12, dares to speak up for President Trump in class. Teacher asks student why he supports ‘a racist and a pedophile.’ Bad idea.

“Once Jackson’s family found out what went down in his class, they fought back. They contacted a First Amendment attorney and asked the school for an apology, WBZ said — and got one. Jackson told WHDH that the teacher later apologized to him in front of the entire class, and he said that helped.”

I’m so old I remember when schools promoted free thinking.

Boy, 12, dares to speak up for President Trump in class. Teacher asks student why he supports ‘a racist and a pedophile.’ Bad idea.

“Once Jackson’s family found out what went down in his class, they fought back. They contacted a First Amendment attorney and asked the school for an apology, WBZ said — and got one. Jackson told WHDH that the teacher later apologized to him in front of the entire class, and he said that helped.”

They just make things up, I have never heard President Trump say racist things and there is nothing to suggest he's a pedophile either, it seems this teacher has been reading too many Conspiracy Theory sites.

What an unfortunate occurrence, Dems really HAVE lost their minds.:(

They just make things up, I have never heard President Trump say racist things and there is nothing to suggest he's a pedophile either, it seems this teacher has been reading too many Conspiracy Theory sites.
Always remember this, Charlotte, today's Dems are QUITE dim.:(

And also very difficult to have a conversation with, doesn't take long before they start shouting at you when you dare to have an opposing opinion to them.

And also very difficult to have a conversation with, doesn't take long before they start shouting at you when you dare to have an opposing opinion to them.
Yep. They are mindless, brainwashed morons.

exactly,that and the the fact many states have imposed dreconian nazi laws that you HAVE to have you children vaccinated and no longer a free choice,thats not america which has always been free choice especially on that. its under the disguise of protecting other children but we know its to murder them instead.

Homeschooling is great for children who do not relate well to their peers

Actually, studies show that homeschool kids do better academically and are socially adjusted better than public school kids. I'm an atheist so you know that I don't like the whole religious homeschool thing just on principle, but because our public schools are so awful with lib union inept teachers---even they do far far better than public schools. Department of education should be dismantled and the states should take over schooling of their kids---they certainly couldn't do any worse than what we got now.

Actually, studies show that homeschool kids do better academically and are socially adjusted better than public school kids. I'm an atheist so you know that I don't like the whole religious homeschool thing just on principle, but because our public schools are so awful with lib union inept teachers---even they do far far better than public schools. Department of education should be dismantled and the states should take over schooling of their kids---they certainly couldn't do any worse than what we got now.
Homeschooling makes the most social and disciplined kids.

Homeschooling is a great option for kids who just don’t fit in with other kids.
It is also a great option for parents who don’t want their kids associating with blacks, minorities, poor kids, gays or non-Christians

In the coming decades, more and more parents in problematic areas of this changing country will be home schooling or (if they can afford it) sending their kids to private school.

That is a given. (Unless the authoritarian governments in the future United States outlaw both home schooling and private schools.)

It is also a great option for parents who don’t want their kids associating with blacks, minorities, poor kids, gays or non-Christians
You are one ignorant moron.

Those are the primary motivations for homeschool

I want a better educational experience for my children is way down the list

Of course you think everything stated in the OP is good teaching requirements.
You’re a Lefty and all lefties hate children.

When a Homeschool parent says......I want the best educational experience for my child

What they really mean is......I don’t want my child to go to school with negroes

When a Homeschool parent says......I want the best educational experience for my child

What they really mean is......I don’t want my child to go to school with negroes
Hilarious.
Dr Ben Carson laughs at you.

Do you ever get tired of the stench of your own bullshit?

New Topics

Forum List

Back