Eastwood says Miitt is dumb

Clint's was the best part of both conventions, and that's pretty much the opinion of those who saw it and aren't eat up.
And FYI the empty chair thing has started a whole meme of humor.

But the empty chair metaphor barely touches on the reality of the empty suit that occupies our white house.
From that paradigm we are faced with the reality that when the 3:00 AM call came - would you believe, on September 11 - Obama didn't take the call.

Here's a picture of what our Marines think of their Commander In Chief

Marines-in-helicopter-with-chair.jpg

no, that is not a picture of what your marines think.

What would right wingers do without photo shop to use to make up visual lies?

I do wonder though what many Marines think about Romney placing them in the 47%.

They know better; as do Social security and Medicare beneficiaries because they paid for their benefits, they aren't charity.

Makes one get all gushy just waiting to see what his next idiotic move will be.

He really is like Bush but on steroids ... Every time h opens his mouth, he stuffs his foot deeper and deeper.

And, it should be remembered that he's not new at this. Mittens the Chronic Loser has been running for more than 8 years and he STILL can't get it right. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL

romney isn't dumb.

he's just so arrogant he doesn't understand why it isn't enough to say 'trust me, i'm better' just because he feels entitled to the presidency.

Awe heck ...let's just go with all the great Clint Eastwood quotes:

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood"

"There is nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as all the right people get shot.
Dirty Harry."

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.
Clint Eastwood"

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood"

"Harry Callahan: Well, I just work for the city, Briggs!
Lieutenant Briggs: So do I, longer than you, and I never had to take my gun out of its holster once. I'm proud of that.
Harry Callahan: Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations.."

"I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves - it's just a question of finding the subject.
Clint Eastwood"

"Infirmary Doctor: [stitching up Harry's head] Sure you don't want a local for this, Harry? Takes about seven stitches.
Harry Callahan: No, thanks.
Infirmary Doctor: Ok, it's your ass...
Harry Callahan: My head, the cut's on my head.
Infirmary Doctor: Why does everybody suddenly become a comedian in here?"

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
Clint Eastwood"

And lets not forget this one which did not come from a script.
380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Y'all are a bit slow on the uptake.

Eastwood has directed eight movies in the last five years. Everything is scripted...including the empty chair routine...chuckle

Awe heck ...let's just go with all the great Clint Eastwood quotes:

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood"

"There is nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as all the right people get shot.
Dirty Harry."

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.
Clint Eastwood"

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood"

"Harry Callahan: Well, I just work for the city, Briggs!
Lieutenant Briggs: So do I, longer than you, and I never had to take my gun out of its holster once. I'm proud of that.
Harry Callahan: Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations.."

"I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves - it's just a question of finding the subject.
Clint Eastwood"

"Infirmary Doctor: [stitching up Harry's head] Sure you don't want a local for this, Harry? Takes about seven stitches.
Harry Callahan: No, thanks.
Infirmary Doctor: Ok, it's your ass...
Harry Callahan: My head, the cut's on my head.
Infirmary Doctor: Why does everybody suddenly become a comedian in here?"

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
Clint Eastwood"

And lets not forget this one which did not come from a script.
380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Y'all are a bit slow on the uptake.

Eastwood has directed eight movies in the last five years. Everything is scripted...including the empty chair routine...chuckle

Clint Eastwood Explains Empty-Chair Speech - ABC News

In his first interview since the infamous invisible Obama empty chair routine that transfixed the Republican National Convention last month, Clint Eastwood tells the newspaper in Carmel, Calif., that the Romney campaign didn’t know what he was going to say and he didn’t come up with the empty chair idea until he was about to go on stage.
“They vet most of the people, but I told them, ‘You can’t do that with me, because I don’t know what I’m going to say,’” Eastwood told the Carmel Pine Cone.
Get more pure politics at ABCNews.com/Politics and a lighter take on the news at OTUSNews.com
He came up with the idea to interview an absent Obama just before taking the stage.
“There was a stool there, and some fella kept asking me if I wanted to sit down,” Eastwood said. “When I saw the stool sitting there, it gave me the idea. I’ll just put the stool out there and I’ll talk to Mr. Obama and ask him why he didn’t keep all of the promises he made to everybody.”
The only person he told about the idea was the stage hand.
“The guy said, ‘You mean you want it at the podium?’ and I said, ‘No, just put it right there next to it.’”
Eastwood said he’s not used to giving speeches, but in his estimation, that was supposed to be part of his draw for independent voters that might be watching.
“It was supposed to be a contrast with all the scripted speeches, because I’m Joe Citizen,” Eastwood said. “I’m a movie maker, but I have the same feelings as the average guy out there,” he said.
Check out the entire interview from the Carmel Pine Cone.

Hard to believe they are still Obsessing over Eastwood..

No one insults the boy king, NO ONE:lol:

LOL Eastwoods got more smarts in his little finger than Barry and his posse have in their collective asses.

I'm sure Eastwood is worried about what anyone thinks about him or anything he has to say. NOT.

He's just that kinda guy. He probably has no problem with the words"Fuck Off."

LOL Eastwoods got more smarts in his little finger than Barry and his posse have in their collective asses.

I'm sure Eastwood is worried about what anyone thinks about him or anything he has to say. NOT.

He's just that kinda guy. He probably has no problem with the words"Fuck Off."

With his onset dementia, Eastwood can't even think about himself let alone care what anyone thinks about him.

With his onset dementia, Eastwood can't even think about himself let alone care what anyone thinks about him.

It's sad to see how liberals think of our senior citizens just because the man did a skit on Obama...the hate is amazing

but hate is something they do well

It's sad to see how liberals think of our senior citizens just because the man did a skit on Obama...the hate is amazing

What's sad is your inability to see we're talking about one senior citizen here, not all.

Don't be so dramatic.

What's sad is your inability to see we're talking about one senior citizen here, not all.

Don't be so dramatic.

oh it's not being DRAMATIC saying Eastwood has dementia? all over him doing a skit..
you people are the dramatic and hateful ones, face it

Don't be so dramatic.

oh it's not being DRAMATIC saying Eastwood has dementia? all over him doing a skit..
you people are the dramatic and hateful ones, face it

:lmao:

I see the liberals mostly just turn off rep, time to come out cons are pussies, I been kicking their asses for thirty years.

I'm sort of agreeing with Eastwood. Romney has a lot of money and he obviously has some sharp financial advisers suggesting he get his money out of the USA, but I don't think Romney's too bright. Were I his political adviser I would suggest he smile and wave a lot but no talking.

His palimony suit took a lot out of him.

Forum List

Back