Eastwood says Miitt is dumb

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Clint Eastwood: 'If somebody's dumb enough' to ask me... - Reality TV World

What? Like this is something we didn't already know?

Actually, Mittens, who won't take responsibility for much of anything, says it was the fault of his senior staff guy, Steve something or other. He'll throw him under the bus rather that stand up straight and tall and say 'the buck stops with him'.

Mittens is a whiny little weasel.

(With the usual apologies to weasels ....)

Its not just the pubpots out "there" who are trying their best to ignore the Eastwood debacle. Same thing here.

Sorry folx, you can run but you cannot hide from yet another idiot move from your candidate.

Makes one get all gushy just waiting to see what his next idiotic move will be.

He really is like Bush but on steroids ... Every time h opens his mouth, he stuffs his foot deeper and deeper.

And, it should be remembered that he's not new at this. Mittens the Chronic Loser has been running for more than 8 years and he STILL can't get it right. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL

romney-diss-cam-oops.jpg

Clint Eastwood: 'If somebody's dumb enough' to ask me... - Reality TV World

What? Like this is something we didn't already know?

Actually, Mittens, who won't take responsibility for much of anything, says it was the fault of his senior staff guy, Steve something or other. He'll throw him under the bus rather that stand up straight and tall and say 'the buck stops with him'.

Mittens is a whiny little weasel.

(With the usual apologies to weasels ....)

Well at least you admit he takes responsiblity for SOME, unlike Obama. What has Obama EVER admitted he failed at? Oh, sorry....he admitted those "Shovel Ready jobs weren't so Shovel ready" (Chuckle.....). That is the ONLY time he admitted to screwing up...and you people say NOTHING.

Almost forgot ... What has to be the funniest part of this is that he said he's a Libertarian.

WTF?

He's no more a Libertarian that the silly wanabe's here.

AND, he said he's in favor of gay marriage.

My bet is that MittWitt had no idea what Eastwood believes and Eastwood had no idea he was at the pub convention.

Edited to add a link that the rw's can say doesn't exist LOL

http://www.upi.com/blog/2012/09/19/...rriage-libertarianism-on-Ellen/9081348080367/

Last edited:
okey dokey, reality tv world says so...

:lol:

psst - Stephy dear ... just because you don't like the source doesn't mean its not true. Here are a few more for you to choose from. Note that some have videos.

Sorry, but apparently Little Honey Boo Boo didn't cover it that day but of course, that won't stop you from pretending you didn't see this post. LOL

Clint Eastwood mocks 'dumb' Republican invite to convention - Telegraph

Clint Eastwood says Republicans 'dumb' to invite him to speak at RNC | Mail Online

Eastwood on RNC: 'If Somebody's Dumb Enough to Ask Me...' - VIDEO

Clint Eastwood: The Republican Party Was "Dumb" To Invite Me to Speak at RNC - UsMagazine.com

Clint Eastwood: The Republican Party Was "Dumb" To Invite Me to Speak at RNC - UsMagazine.com

Ellen Degeneres

Clint Eastwood Calls GOP 'Dumb,' Addresses Gay Marriage (Video) - Hollywood Reporter

clint-eastwood-b3ta.gif

Last edited:
I'm sort of agreeing with Eastwood. Romney has a lot of money and he obviously has some sharp financial advisers suggesting he get his money out of the USA, but I don't think Romney's too bright. Were I his political adviser I would suggest he smile and wave a lot but no talking.

I'm sort of agreeing with Eastwood. Romney has a lot of money and he obviously has some sharp financial advisers suggesting he get his money out of the USA, but I don't think Romney's too bright. Were I his political adviser I would suggest he smile and wave a lot but no talking.

The last thing we need is another Reagan who we have to keep hidden in the basement because every time he opens his mouth, we're in danger of another damn war.

One thing we could all learn from Mittens is that it doesn't take huge brain power to get ridiculously wealthy.

Just get a fat start-up check from daddy and start wiping out companies, firing the employees and pocketing the dough.

IOW, Mittens is the Peter Principle in action. He was good at that and THAT is where he belongs.

Forum List

Back