Eastern Oregon once again trying to join Idaho

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I would vote "YES" in a heartbeat!

'Move Oregon's Border for a Greater Idaho' movement to go on ballot in May

BOISE, Idaho (CBS2) — Tired of living in a blue state, some Oregonians want to change the map to join Idaho.

They say they want to maintain their rural values and join a Republican majority state.

If approved, Southern and Eastern Oregon, as well as the Northernmost part of California would join the Gem State.

Last year, Greater Idaho, succeeded in getting petitions approved for circulation in two Oregon counties.

Move Oregon's Border for a Greater Idaho' movement to go on ballot in May | KBOI (idahonews.com)

Eastern Washington could do the same.

Yes they could, in fact the new border would include a bit of California.
Eastern Washington should join the move.

1614227625597.png

If the left has their way, they will just give it all back to the Natives to control.

. . . which really? The left wouldn't know what they are doing. I think most rural Natives, other than environmental policy, tend to be more conservative. If I remember right, they served in greater number in the military than any other ethnicity.

So, giving them control over the land would probably back fire, at least it would revoke control from the bureaucracy in D.C.

Are people free to determine such things or do the various governments own us?

I would vote "YES" in a heartbeat!

'Move Oregon's Border for a Greater Idaho' movement to go on ballot in May

BOISE, Idaho (CBS2) — Tired of living in a blue state, some Oregonians want to change the map to join Idaho.

They say they want to maintain their rural values and join a Republican majority state.

If approved, Southern and Eastern Oregon, as well as the Northernmost part of California would join the Gem State.

Last year, Greater Idaho, succeeded in getting petitions approved for circulation in two Oregon counties.

Move Oregon's Border for a Greater Idaho' movement to go on ballot in May | KBOI (idahonews.com)
I wouldn't be opposed to ID absorbing the eastern half of WA as well.

I think every county in blue states not occupied by a big blue shithole city wants to leave.

That would be a way we could divide the country.
Draw a line between all large cities across the country, call this 'Liberal Utopia Land'.
The rest can simply be 'America'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back