Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK. Sunday is Easter. That means that on Saturday night, probably right around midnight or so, my three beagles are going to be barking their asses off because the Easter Bunny will be making his rounds. Last year this rabbit broke a lamp so I might just sit up and wait for him... Anyway, I suspect that there are those of you who do not, for whatever reason, believe in the Easter Bunny. This is America and if you don't want to believe, it's ok. However for those of us that do believe in the Easter Bunny, we're counting the hours until he makes his arrival on Saturday night.

Just a simple little poll. It isn't rocket science. If you believe in the Easter Bunny select "YES". If you do not believe in the magical mythical rabbit, select "NO". Pretty simple, huh?

If you have any Easter Bunny stories you would like to share, by all means, lay down on the sofa and tell us all about it.

Thanks.

I think that the Easter Bunny is actually the Easter Platypus...you know, with the eggs and all...

I used to put my sons Easter basket just outside the backdoor, and he would run to the door every Easter morning knowing he would have a big surprise.

One Easter there was an actual bunny sitting by his Basket, and he talked with the Easter Bunny and thanked him for all the candy and toys he got through the years and said, "I love you, Easter Bunny". :lol: It was priceless!!!

Oh God! Billy Bunny is back!

jaybunny.jpg

I think that the Easter Bunny is actually the Easter Platypus...you know, with the eggs and all...

It doesn't go very well with the song...

Here comes Peter Platypus, hoping down the Platypus trail...

(Does a platypus hop?)

I think we better stick to the rabbit.

I used to put my sons Easter basket just outside the backdoor, and he would run to the door every Easter morning knowing he would have a big surprise.

One Easter there was an actual bunny sitting by his Basket, and he talked with the Easter Bunny and thanked him for all the candy and toys he got through the years and said, "I love you, Easter Bunny". :lol: It was priceless!!!

Cool! but you can't do that here, the racoons would steal it.

I remember that very well. Nice kid. One of the few who ever said "thanks".

Can't do that here, the racoons would steal it.

Oh the basket was placed at a time that was perfect, so that kind of thing could not happen

I remember that very well. Nice kid. One of the few who ever said "thanks".

Poor kid, asked me why the Easter bunny ran away, I told him because he had other baskets to deliver

I think I might be able to sell that here down under.

We do have chocolate Easter Bilbys.

bilby1.jpg

If I were God I would have gave the platypus a propeller.

Last edited:

I think I might be able to sell that here down under.

We do have chocolate Easter Bilbys.

bilby1.jpg

If I were God I would have gave the platypus a propeller.

What are We drinking? Get Me a double, and a bikini for your little friend. :lol:

Forum List

Back