East Glacier National Park- Breaking all time snowfall records for September

Look at the chart again, the total increase by SQUARE Kilometers for Fall is: 1.8 Winter is: .95 and Spring is: 2.75

So, how many seasons are there? Four? You have to toss in Summer as well? And look, snow levels have plunged over the summer.

Here's a nice graphic to summarize.

SnowExtent.gif

Nope not at all overwhelming (your math skills are shitty as usual), but again your dishonesty goes on and on since you again IGNORED the implication of the Fall and Winter charts (showing significant increase for decades), which the IPCC says shouldn't be happening,

No, they never said that. You just made that up.

You are so bad at this.

I'm bad for including all the data, instead of doing like you and leaving out all inconvenient data?

I can see how you'd think that. You're a denier, therefore all of the data contradicts you, so you're forced to cherrypick, making cherrypicking a good thing in your eyes.

Look at the chart again, the total increase by SQUARE Kilometers for Fall is: 1.8 Winter is: .95 and Spring is: 2.75

So, how many seasons are there? Four? You have to toss in Summer as well? And look, snow levels have plunged over the summer.

Here's a nice graphic to summarize.

SnowExtent.gif

Nope not at all overwhelming (your math skills are shitty as usual), but again your dishonesty goes on and on since you again IGNORED the implication of the Fall and Winter charts (showing significant increase for decades), which the IPCC says shouldn't be happening,

No, they never said that. You just made that up.

You are so bad at this.

I'm bad for including all the data, instead of doing like you and leaving out all inconvenient data?

I can see how you'd think that. You're a denier, therefore all of the data contradicts you, so you're forced to cherrypick, making cherrypicking a good thing in your eyes.
You didn't learn anything from Sunsettommy kicking your ass.. The net result is ZERO loss and an overall increase in snow as the historical record shows....

Again the Shitty Kitty loses.....

Just WOW...

Upper Basin SNOTEL station is registering 11' 4" of snow from this storm, water content is 9.34" of water... This is a new record snow fall for one storm in the GNP. Heavy wet snow that has now turned to ice...

You didn't learn anything from Sunsettommy kicking your ass.. The net result is ZERO loss and an overall increase in snow as the historical record shows...

So you're also engaging in fraud by leaving out summer.

You really suck at fraud. That's surprising, given how much your practice it.

You didn't learn anything from Sunsettommy kicking your ass.. The net result is ZERO loss and an overall increase in snow as the historical record shows...

So you're also engaging in fraud by leaving out summer.

You really suck at fraud. That's surprising, given how much your practice it.

I posted this here in the forum MANY times, only to have warmist assholes like you ignore it, but to show just how ignorant you are on what the IPCC stated: here is a screen of the 2001 report:

Image1809172019-2-883x1024.png

LINK

====================

Your use of SKS over Rutgers Snow Labs is very revealing, they don't tell you that the Summer Snow high point occurs during the two coldest decade of the 20th century, it is not surprising they are declining since the early 1980's. It is the same with Spring Snowfall, it goes down BECAUSE the high point at left edge of chart starts in the middle of GLOBAL COOLING.

Meanwhile the IPCC doesn't say much about Spring and Summer Snowfall anyway, they are all over the Fall and WINTER snowfall with their fallible predictions.

There has been a marked INCREASE in Fall and Winter snowfall since 1998, as I showed earlier.

I posted this here in the forum MANY times,

Excellent. For once and only once, you've backed up a claim. I knew I could get you to behave ethically, if I just kept pushing.

So, your point is that one IPCC claim from 2001 was wrong. How does that refute the fact that northern hemisphere snow cover is trending down?

Your use of SKS over Rutgers Snow Labs is very revealing, they don't tell you that the Summer Snow high point occurs during the two coldest decade of the 20th century, it is not surprising they are declining since the early 1980's. It is the same with Spring Snowfall, it goes down BECAUSE the high point at left edge of chart starts in the middle of GLOBAL COOLING.

I'm sure that made sense to somebody, somewhere. Just not here. Here, I'll point out that summer and spring snow cover are down sharply because it's getting warmer. It's not really that complicated. When it gets warmer, the snow melts faster.

There has been a marked INCREASE in Fall and Winter snowfall since 1998, as I showed earlier.

And we haven't argued otherwise, as AGW theory predicts it. So congrats, you've finally caught up with the post-2001 science.

Forum List

Back