East Coast: The GAS RUN PANIC Has Begun...

Sure doesn't take much to panic some people. The Colonial Pipeline has already partially opened some of the pipeline back up, and claims it should be fully functional by this weekend. In the meantime, gas stations are closing, grocery store shelves are going bare and people are in full panic, and it's only Tuesday. This is how total anarchy will start.

-------------------

"Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline

Update (0647ET): And just like that, the Southeast of the US is heading down a dark path similar to one of the 1970s gas shortages from Virginia to Florida to Alabama following the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack. Even with Colonial set to restore systems by the weekend, shortages have already materialized as people panic hoard.

The real panic has yet to begin as millions of Americans are waking up for work, hopping into their vehicle across the Southeast, and are hearing fuel shortages on the radio or reading push notifications on their phone. Driving down the street, they see rising fuel prices, signs at pumps that either read shortage or pump restrictions, or even see some gas stations closed.

WJTV's Anna Farish reports gas shortages this morning in Mississippi.

One Twitter user reports one gas station is placing "limits" on fuel in Central Alabama.

People are panic filling up gas cans.

Across the Southeast, search trends for "gas cans for sale" are erupting.

We showed on Monday that the gas shortage panic started around 1300 ET Monday.

More: "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline | ZeroHedge
Hoarding is illegal.
are they breaking the law? can you cite the code?
I don't live on the east coast and am not familiar with their legal code however hoarding, just like murder and theft, is illegal everywhere even if you haven't memorized the local statute.
well it’s no illegal in my state...i live on the east coast

maybe you could share you state’s code
Hoarding vital supplies is not illegal in your state?

I think that's a lie.
i’ve no code they have broken.

can you provide me with your state code?

I have my doubts about the cyber-attack on the pipeline. I believe the shortages are caused by two factors, not enough truck drivers and a shortage of “oil” needed to refine diesel, gasoline, and plane fuel.

The bottom line is this pipeline service has nothing to pump in this pipeline.
:)-

I have my doubts about the cyber-attack on the pipeline. I believe the shortages are caused by two factors, not enough truck drivers and a shortage of “oil” needed to refine diesel, gasoline, and plane fuel.

There's plenty of petroleum.. Supply is not the issue.

The DarkSide hackers are state-sanctioned pirates — Quartz
1 day ago · Hackers get a similar deal. DarkSide is one of the many for-profit ransomware groups that have proliferated and thrived in Russia. These cyber-gangs steal companies’ data and hold it hostage in

Sure doesn't take much to panic some people. The Colonial Pipeline has already partially opened some of the pipeline back up, and claims it should be fully functional by this weekend. In the meantime, gas stations are closing, grocery store shelves are going bare and people are in full panic, and it's only Tuesday. This is how total anarchy will start.

-------------------

Update (0647ET): And just like that, the Southeast of the US is heading down a dark path similar to one of the 1970s gas shortages from Virginia to Florida to Alabama following the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack. Even with Colonial set to restore systems by the weekend, shortages have already materialized as people panic hoard.

The real panic has yet to begin as millions of Americans are waking up for work, hopping into their vehicle across the Southeast, and are hearing fuel shortages on the radio or reading push notifications on their phone. Driving down the street, they see rising fuel prices, signs at pumps that either read shortage or pump restrictions, or even see some gas stations closed.

One Twitter user reports one gas station is placing "limits" on fuel in Central Alabama.

More: "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline | ZeroHedge
Hoarding is illegal.
So is electoral fraud.
View attachment 488671
We've been telling you the Russians did that for four years. Now all of the sudden you wanna believe it?
Lol, no Democrats did that in 2020, illegitimate pedo joe is the outcome and we have been going down hill ever since. He is beaking records, highest inflation rise since the depression, highest retail prices since 2008, high gas prices again, and the highest illegal immigration run on our border, oh and looks like he is going to outspend Trump in his first year. I told you electing Biden would be the nail in the democrat coffin. Good going!
There's this little thing called "evidence". We have it for the Russian interference in 2016. We don't for the the 2020 one.

-------------------

Hoarding is illegal.
So is electoral fraud.
View attachment 488671
We've been telling you the Russians did that for four years. Now all of the sudden you wanna believe it?
Lol, no Democrats did that in 2020, illegitimate pedo joe is the outcome and we have been going down hill ever since. He is beaking records, highest inflation rise since the depression, highest retail prices since 2008, high gas prices again, and the highest illegal immigration run on our border, oh and looks like he is going to outspend Trump in his first year. I told you electing Biden would be the nail in the democrat coffin. Good going!
There's this little thing called "evidence". We have it for the Russian interference in 2016. We don't for the the 2020 one.
Mueller disagrees with you, your party is stopping anything to be investigated about 2020. What are they hiding?

-------------------

Hoarding is illegal.
So is electoral fraud.
View attachment 488671
Mueller disagrees with you, your party is stopping anything to be investigated about 2020. What are they hiding?
Lol, no. He doesn't.

-------------------

Hoarding is illegal.
So is electoral fraud.
View attachment 488671
Lol, no. He doesn't.
You assholes spent 3 years and millions of dollars investigating it and got nothing. Whatever happened with his tax returns? New York prosecuters got them about a year ago.

-------------------

Hoarding is illegal.
So is electoral fraud.
View attachment 488671
Lol, no. He doesn't.
You assholes spent 3 years and millions of dollars investigating it and got nothing. Whatever happened with his tax returns? New York prosecuters got them about a year ago.
Billy the Bagman lied. Tax fraud cases take time to build.

Report from ground zero.. Charlotte NC... drove right up to an empty pump at 6:30 am...

35ECE4F5-139A-4726-AD49-AA977892A3E2.jpeg

30 mins later...
AC88F23A-C379-4526-9D31-92E0BC07DBE8.jpeg

5 stations were out of gas close to my house yesterday. However, I revisited one of the stations at 11:30pm last night while out getting milk and they had gas! There was only 2 people there.

I thought it was an "illegal" immigration problem, or communist take over that would lead to anarchy- or a libertarian advocating for liberty - :auiqs.jpg:
those biden screwups will have to go to the back of the line we fix this problem

That's just dumb.

I thought it was an "illegal" immigration problem, or communist take over that would lead to anarchy- or a libertarian advocating for liberty - :auiqs.jpg:
those biden screwups will have to go to the back of the line we fix this problem

This wasn't a Biden screw up, you moron.. You need a scapegoat? Hitler was quite good at that.

This wasn't a Biden screw up, you moron..
First of all, fuck you

Second, you have a reading comprehension problem

I said those biden screwups will have to go to the back of the line until we fix this problem

But I never said the initial pipeline shutdown was biden’s fault

Although biden’s Deep State that serves the American people should have been proactive and looking for problems like that to avoid instead of sitting around with their thumb up their ass

The US gov't being "proactive" is what causes most of the problems the citizens pay for-
Probably

But the people paid a big price for allowing the feds to sit on their ass and do nothing all day

Instead they could think outside the box and realize that cyber security is important

Probably

But the people paid a big price for allowing the feds to sit on their ass and do nothing all day

Instead they could think outside the box and realize that cyber security is important
There is no probably to it- our entire history is full of evidence- the US gov't can't/won't do its contractural duty- secure our liberty- cyber security is not a part of the equation- that would mean the fed gov't has to be involved in private enterprise- oh, wait- thinking, never mind a box, is not what bureaucrats, public or private, are noted for - they, public and private, are script readers- conformist- they have that drummed into their sponges for brains in the Publicly funded education system, for their entire time on the planet we call earth- which is a classic example of gov't being involved to "fix" somethin- somethin it screws up and the longer we have it (publicly funded) education "system" the worse it will get- want examples?- look at the District of Criminal inhabitants- or, look at cyber security- or personal liberty - or the lack of free markets - we have no superficial (a POTUS will fix it) problems- we have a lack of thinking by citizens trained to be conformist-

Forum List

Back