East Asians were once seen as white and will be again?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I can imagine asians as white, some finns look like asians or european+asian mixes. Some russians too. I guess if a norwegian and a japanese mix the kid could look russian or finnish, right? I think asians are white because they literally have a white skin. I mean I could imagine them as funny looking whites with their eyes.

Copy & Paste
East Asians were considered White once and will be considered White again
I think it's extremely likely at this point.

In their earliest encounters with East Asia, Europeans characterized the people of China, Korea, and Japan as White, particularly during the period of first modern contact in the 16th century. On a number of occasions, even more revealingly, Western travelers considered East Asians to be “as White as we are.” But by the 17th century, East Asians stopped being labeled White by Europeans due to their unwillingness to participate in international relations, religion, and trade. Some inaccurate racial classifications systems were also put into place labeling East Asians 'mongoloid', and thus non-White.

Things are changing now though. East Asians were always White by the European definition and they will be considered White again. We're already seeing the beginning stages of their Whiteness making a comeback. East Asians are essentially discriminated against by other non-White races. East Asians are accused of having White privilege, and are often denied college admissions. Many savage blacks and mestizos are attacking Asians on the streets. You even have non-Whites on social media debating that East Asians are not people of color at all and how they're just White. East Asians are civilized, intelligent, and create prosperous societies like Whites. There's also the skyrocketing intermarriage rate between Whites and East Asians, with their offspring looking White.

Forum List

Back