Ease of Access

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I have a Dell desktop running Windows10.
The latest upgrade changed the way certain things showed up in my desktop and I was trying to figure out how to fix it.
As part of my efforts, I went to Settings and Personalization. I have no idea what I did or how I did it but I'm amazed and pleased.

It's always been difficult to see the urls on my Firefox browser, but they are suddenly easy to read.

Even more important, those boxes that open up when you right clickon things is suddenly as clear as a bell!

I'd love to share how I did it but don't have the faintest idea.

I took off the back on my computer one time and there was a little guy in there with a hammer. You must have gotten one of the little guys with a screwdriver.

I have a Dell desktop running Windows10.
The latest upgrade changed the way certain things showed up in my desktop and I was trying to figure out how to fix it.
As part of my efforts, I went to Settings and Personalization. I have no idea what I did or how I did it but I'm amazed and pleased.

It's always been difficult to see the urls on my Firefox browser, but they are suddenly easy to read.

Even more important, those boxes that open up when you right clickon things is suddenly as clear as a bell!

I'd love to share how I did it but don't have the faintest idea.

I never know what I did when I start randomly playing with settings. Sometimes it ends up for the better and sometimes I start to think that I need to do a factory reset :04:

The most recent upgrade fixed a script error problem I was having with one of my programs that started with the last upgrade so thank God for that. Whenever I opened it, I would have to go through about 30 pop ups asking if I wanted to continue to run the script for individual things, mostly symbols like $, &, @ etc.

Forum List

Back