Earworms, songs you got stuck in your brain

The Six Flags Park “Mr. Six “
adds Song with a little old bald man with funny glasses dancing around about 15-20 years ago

Last edited:
Only a Pop record but difficult not to bob along with this one .Plus personal memories .

I find myself humming each stage of songs in Castlevania Lament of Innocence lately. Probably because I have been playing the game for the past few weeks. And it helps that the music is decent.

I have hated this song from the first time I heard it, don't understand one iota how in the hell it became popular - and is still being played on radio today!
Horrible... annoying song. But the damned thing get's stuck in your head every time you hear it.

I call in to a customer almost every business day and get put on hold to this music for 5 to 10 minutes.

I find myself humming it all the time now...

I saw CODA. I had already been a fan of Emilia Jones (from the series “Locke & Key.”) but I sure didn’t grasp just how talented she is from just that series.

The young woman is quite talented. A good actress. A remarkably pleasant vocal range and singer. She had to learn American Sign Language too for her role.

But her recitation of of Both Sides Now has been playing in my head quite a lot. I’m not sure why.

Another ear worm I’ve been having is the song “For Good” from the old Broadway musical Wicked. Oddly enough, one of the lesser known singers in the Perfect Pitch movie (the original) with the Bella’s, Kelly Jakel, sings it as a duet with another woman in their group “7th Avenue.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back