Earth Hour today

Gee, maybe I'll go out and start the SUV up. Hate to run down the battery with just the highbeams on. I'm thinking bonfire!!!

I was thinking I would drive around the block with my highbeams on for about a half hour. Burning rubber , doing donuts on asphalt :eusa_angel:

I was going to haul off the deck that someone wants me to remove this afternoon. I think I'll just suggest they light it up tonight instead.

I'm at work. Cannot participate.

But I will say, who cares? Participate or don't. I disagree with the reasoning behind the concept (global warming), but I do not disagree with the results (energy conservation).

When I am at home I usually have most of the electrical items I am not using off anyway, including lights. I hate paying a large electric bill when I do not have to.

I don't do anything any differently than I have always done. Never been into the herd mentality, and all who don't like it may eat my dick.

Back porch light is burnt out, I have to replace it. See you later.

I will turn on every light, and that is a lot of lights. I will turn on my oven my air conditioner, my dishwasher, my washer and dryer, and both computers and all my TV's

I think that will about cover it

I want to see that satellite picture on the forum ASAP. That should be "enlightening"

Washer loaded and ready to go? Check!
Dryer loaded and ready to go? Check!
Dishwasher loaded and ready to go? Check!
Five TVs ready to go? Check!
Three stereos ready to go? Check!
All lights turned on? Check!

Now all I have to do is fill the jazcuzzi and let 'er rip when the hour arrives!

(I hope we don't break a circuit!)

I will turn on every light, and that is a lot of lights. I will turn on my oven my air conditioner, my dishwasher, my washer and dryer, and both computers and all my TV's

I think that will about cover it

I want to see that satellite picture on the forum ASAP. That should be "enlightening"

Washer loaded and ready to go? Check!
Dryer loaded and ready to go? Check!
Dishwasher loaded and ready to go? Check!
Five TVs ready to go? Check!
Three stereos ready to go? Check!
All lights turned on? Check!

Now all I have to do is fill the jazcuzzi and let 'er rip when the hour arrives!

(I hope we don't break a circuit!)

Washer is filling
Dryer is drying
Dishwasher is running
microwave is on
coffemaker is making
All TV's are on and set on FOX News LOL
Both computers are running
Radio is on.
Every light in and out are on ( had to replace a bulb in the bathroom)

Thinking of going for a ride.

Oh Be right back I forgot to turn my oven on

Actually I have installed the "new" light bulbs, and all our night lights are LED. I even have solar outside lighting (partially).

But tonight I think if it's connected to a grid, It's as good as on. I save for my pocket, not for some fool to tell me to. Tonight we use up everything I saved last month.

93347183.ZXvqymO0.CRW_8615.jpg

Oh I am also shedding papers with my cool paper shredder, got the xbox 360 on as well as the playstation. I muted everything, thank goodness for mute buttons

I love me some electricity :cool:

Washer is filling
Dryer is drying
Dishwasher is running
microwave is on
coffemaker is making
All TV's are on and set on FOX News LOL
Both computers are running
Radio is on.
Every light in and out are on ( had to replace a bulb in the bathroom)

Thinking of going for a ride.

Oh Be right back I forgot to turn my oven on

Thank you for the reminders!!!!!

I need to add:

Cappuccino maker
Microwave
Radio

(Four computers are always on, as well as two printers and three UPS - I need credit for those).

Mr. Boe also has a trickle charger hooked up to his old roadster with the finicky battery system.

I'm thinking that making waffles tonight is also a good idea. The waffle maker will suck up some juice. I've never made grilled pork chops with a side of waffles, but that is sounding VVGood right now.

Oh I am also shedding papers with my cool paper shredder, got the xbox 360 on as well as the playstation. I muted everything, thank goodness for mute buttons

I love me some electricity :cool:

Such a great idea! I have two file boxes of documents to shred! Two benefits in one: task accomplished plus Much Electricity Sucked Out Of The Grid while morons sit in the Dark!

Hey, instead of all you fruitcakes purposefully running up your electric bill this month, why not just go ahead and pay mine for me? Same end result to your wallet and all.

Any takers?

Hmmmmm...

And then there are always the plug in pleasure toys to consider.

:)

Hey, instead of all you fruitcakes purposefully running up your electric bill this month, why not just go ahead and pay mine for me? Same end result to your wallet and all.

Any takers?

Nope. No Bail Outs For You!

Get a job.

Forum List

Back