Earth day -record cold

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Earth day is the propaganda peak of the MMGW crowd but strangely enough it's too cold even in the Mid Atlantic states to celebrate. Here it is in late April in western Va. and it's just 10 degrees above freezing in the day time. Of course the warmers have the argument surrounded with claims that record cold means global warming but the fact remains that the cold air is coming from the north and that means that polar bears aren't in danger of losing their ice flow homes. Is it possible that the global warming crowd will be able to come up with the usual suspects if "honest" scientific data reveals that the earth is actually cooling? My guess is that the extortionists will stick thermometers in volcanoes and deserts and any other traditionally hot surface to come up with the data they are looking for.

I used hairspray this morning and cut a tree in protest to the racist Earth.

I mean the earth made coal and oil, black and forced it under ground but made the clouds white...clearly racist

I used hairspray this morning and cut a tree in protest to the racist Earth.

I mean the earth made coal and oil, black and forced it under ground but made the clouds white...clearly racist

I guess the Earth is systemically racist. So is Uncle Ben's Rice. Their rice is white but they put a black guy on the box. Think about it. :(

The Fukashima earthquake a couple of years was powerful enough to shift the Earth slightly on it's axis. This never happened in recorded history but the people who deal in geological weather fluctuations dismissed it. Is it possible that a couple of degrees could have shifted the polar vortex to such a degree to change the weather patterns? There is no political advantage in it so it isn't worth discussing.

The Fukashima earthquake a couple of years was powerful enough to shift the Earth slightly on it's axis. This never happened in recorded history but the people who deal in geological weather fluctuations dismissed it. Is it possible that a couple of degrees could have shifted the polar vortex to such a degree to change the weather patterns? There is no political advantage in it so it isn't worth discussing.
The earth wobbles on its axis. Is the wobble exact at its limits?

Think Volcanic Ash.

There are 52 Volcanoes erupting around the world at this moment.

You are welcome.

The guy that started Earth Day was later convicted of killing his girlfriend and then stuffing her body into his closet where police found her a year and a half later.
They found her in a trunk in the closet stuffed with styrofoam.
Fucker used styrofoam!!! That's bad shit for the enviroment! What an outrage!!!

Earth day is the propaganda peak of the MMGW crowd but strangely enough it's too cold even in the Mid Atlantic states to celebrate. Here it is in late April in western Va. and it's just 10 degrees above freezing in the day time. Of course the warmers have the argument surrounded with claims that record cold means global warming but the fact remains that the cold air is coming from the north and that means that polar bears aren't in danger of losing their ice flow homes. Is it possible that the global warming crowd will be able to come up with the usual suspects if "honest" scientific data reveals that the earth is actually cooling? My guess is that the extortionists will stick thermometers in volcanoes and deserts and any other traditionally hot surface to come up with the data they are looking for.
Earth Day is Josef Stalin's birthday. That explains the propaganda.

Well, it is WORLD TEMPERATURES that matter, no just where you are.

Forum List

Back