Early Voting Underway in 43 States

Is 43 States Voting Early a Failure By the Republicans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep - & people aren't deterred by the (R) attempted voter suppression by bringing chairs & food/water to tide them over whilst waiting hours in line to vote. & waiting in line thru inclement weather hasn't stopped them either.

that shouldn't have to be happening in america.

but it sure is happening in amerika. me thinx the resolve to vote their dear leader out is the american revolution 2.0 to rid ourselves from tyranny.

yep - & people aren't deterred by the (R) attempted voter suppression by bringing chairs & food/water to tide them over whilst waiting hours in line to vote. & waiting in line thru inclement weather hasn't stopped them either.

but it sure is happening in amerika. me thinx the resolve to vote their dear leader out is the american revolution 2.0 to rid ourselves from tyranny.

I'm confused. What tyranny do you speak of? You guys looking to go back to less than 1% growth as Canada had before the pandemic, and now record virus numbers in Quebec and Ontario?

In fact, Ontario just had it's biggest or second biggest day of positives ever while only conducting half their normal testing (they like to stop testing once they see the numbers are through the roof, welcome to Ontario).

I'm confused. What tyranny do you speak of? You guys looking to go back to less than 1% growth as Canada had before the pandemic, and now record virus numbers in Quebec and Ontario?

In fact, Ontario just had it's biggest or second biggest day of positives ever while only conducting half their normal testing (they like to stop testing once they see the numbers are through the roof, welcome to Ontario).

ever read the 14 tenets of facism? donny has fulfilled each & every one of them.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

that's what i mean.

I'm confused, haven't we always had some form of early voting? Absentee ballots, military, etc.? Why would it be a failure when it happens already? The failures I see are in allowing mail-in ballots to be counted past election the election date. If you can't get your vote in on time, it shouldn't count. Could it be the left knows this will create mass confusion & uncertainty? Something they always try to manipulate to their advantage? I see lots more "fiery but mostly peaceful" riots coming. Thanks Dems

I'm confused, haven't we always had some form of early voting? Absentee ballots, military, etc.? Why would it be a failure when it happens already? The failures I see are in allowing mail-in ballots to be counted past election the election date. If you can't get your vote in on time, it shouldn't count. Could it be the left knows this will create mass confusion & uncertainty? Something they always try to manipulate to their advantage? I see lots more "peaceful" riots coming. Thanks Dems

if the postal service has purposely & methodically been slowed down by the pschycophant postmaster general , then it is not the fault of the voter or the postal service for not being able to deliver them on time.

I'm confused, haven't we always had some form of early voting? Absentee ballots, military, etc.? Why would it be a failure when it happens already? The failures I see are in allowing mail-in ballots to be counted past election the election date. If you can't get your vote in on time, it shouldn't count. Could it be the left knows this will create mass confusion & uncertainty? Something they always try to manipulate to their advantage? I see lots more "fiery but mostly peaceful" riots coming. Thanks Dems

It wasn't uncommon for military votes to come in late.

Seems to me as long as they were sent on time they should be counted.

Do conservatives see that as a sign that they failed to curtail persons voting?
It shows ppl that vote democrat are just voting really,, these aren’t new voters.. republicans are dominating new voters.. black and Latinos.

Do conservatives see that as a sign that they failed to curtail persons voting?

Nope. Its a smart move by all parties to vote early. Early voting has been around for a long time.

Early voting started here in Florida on Monday. I'll be voting early on Friday. Works for many.

Military ballots are no problem. Easy to track the trail there & overseas ballots come in notoriously late. Some states are allowing counting reg mail-in votes days (California is 2 weeks) after the election ends. Some don't even require a signature. They are gaming the system for abuse.

Last edited:

Military ballots are no problem. Easy to track the tail there & overseas ballots come in notoriously late. Some states are allowing counting reg mail-in votes days (California is 2 weeks) after the election ends. Some don't even require a signature. They are gaming the system for abuse.

And yet despite being asked by the courts numerous times to prove this Trump has been unable to.

Military ballots are no problem. Easy to track the tail there & overseas ballots come in notoriously late. Some states are allowing counting reg mail-in votes days (California is 2 weeks) after the election ends. Some don't even require a signature. They are gaming the system for abuse.
California will steal up to several House seats.

And yet despite being asked by the courts numerous times to prove this Trump has been unable to.
Why would courts ask Trump to prove some states will count votes later & not all mail-in ballots require at least a signature? Or do you mean gaming the system? What courts have asked Trump to prove that? Or are you just talking about the numerous cases of verified voter fraud? Do you have any facts or just throw out BS?

Why would courts ask Trump to prove some states will count votes later & not all mail-in ballots require at least a signature? Or do you mean gaming the system? What courts have asked Trump to prove that? Or are you just talking about the numerous cases of verified voter fraud? Do you have any facts or just throw out BS?

The facts are the courts have gave Trump many opportunities to prove his fraud claims and he has provided nothing.

Forum List

Back