Early voting reference map (2016).

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
I was curious how many state had vote by mail in last presidential election. Came across this which was very helpful in providing me a quick glance on how other states handle their elections. Just thought I'd share. I'm not aware of any new vote-by-mail states added since 2016.

1590939409621.png

I thought there were 34 states with no excuse absentee ballots, you can put Mi on that list.

I was curious how many state had vote by mail in last presidential election. Came across this which was very helpful in providing me a quick glance on how other states handle their elections. Just thought I'd share. I'm not aware of any new vote-by-mail states added since 2016.

It is time for nationwide "no excuse" absentee voting, period.

We have a fairly liberal system here in Arizona: no-excuse absentee, early voting, and permanent absentee. I've chosen permanent absentee. I find it helpful in not making rash judgements on proposition matters.

I see Washington, Oregon and Colorado have gone totally to vote-by-mail. I don't see that as enjoyable. Most of the time I haven't bothered to mail my ballot back but rather waited until election day then went to my nearby polling location to deposit it. It was devilishly fun with ballot envelope in hand to casually stroll past those waiting in line to vote. Even more enjoyable to stroll past those same folks on the way back to my car

Forum List

Back