Early Super Bowl picks for the '20-'21 season.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Why not ? A third of the way through this soon-to-be-forgotten Wuhan flu season...
what the hell ?

I'm picking Green Bay to win the NFC....

Kansas City will win the AFC...

And drum roll.......all due respect to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers
KC will be the first to repeat since the '04 - '05 Patriots
38 to 34
1601611077662.png

Why not ? A third of the way through this soon-to-be-forgotten Wuhan flu season...
what the hell ?

38 to 34
View attachment 395905

I agree. Mahomes is the real deal.

Buccaneers, if Brady can stay healthy

without him, they would get their ass whooped

Browns are 3-1 and Odell has been on fire

they're the underdog contender!

O (i call him O) had 7 touches, 154 yards, 3TD's in the Browns 49-38 victory over the Cowboys today

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck about the corrupt NFL cartel? Only an idiot Would keep supporting a corrupt institution Where the owners are so evil they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in the millions from it,anybody who does not believe that,is an idiot.The NFI owners are every bit as evil as our corrupt government is so who gives a shit about the Super Bowl?
I thought with the Rams finally moving back to LA where they belong I would get excited about the NFL again,hence my user name,I had been dreaming about that the Past 20 years. But the NFL is far more fucking corrupt now than it was back then before theRams left LA,only an idiot would follow the NFL now or care about who goes to the fucking Super Bowl,were living in dangerous times now,fuck the NFL.

You have an odd sense of humor you find it funny these nfl owners are so evil they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would get millions out of it,they are that much of a sick monster,money is all they care about.

Keep your eyes on the Buccaneers (Brady + now Antonio Brown), Kansas City, though they aren't what they were last year, the Titans, Seattle, Baltimore, and of course the Pittsburgh Steelers---

Only team left in the NFL undefeated. 6-0.

what the hell ?

38 to 34
View attachment 395905
Looking good so far.
No trolls here whining about their deflated balls or anything.

Oh wait....spoke too soon....
You have an odd sense of humor you find it funny these nfl owners are so evil they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would get millions out of it,they are that much of a sick monster,money is all they care about.

Forum List

Back