Early Spring?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Anyone else seeing signs of an early Spring? Last week it got down to 15 below up here, and there's about a foot of snow on the ground. Today it's 42 degrees, the sun is shining, and the snow is melting.

The sign I'm seeing is my dog. She's a Husky and Blue Heeler mix and she always sheds her undercoat of fur in the spring. Except that she started shedding early this year, about two weeks ago.

I taking that as a sign that Spring will be here soon.

I'm alright.gif

Anyone else seeing signs of an early Spring? Last week it got down to 15 below up here, and there's about a foot of snow on the ground. Today it's 42 degrees, the sun is shining, and the snow is melting.

The sign I'm seeing is my dog. She's a Husky and Blue Heeler mix and she always sheds her undercoat of fur in the spring. Except that she started shedding early this year, about two weeks ago.

It's going to be almost 70 tomorrow where I am at. If I don't mow the lawn by the end of the first week of March I am doomed. It's going to rain starting on Thursday for about 5 days. We might get hit with another snow storm. Spring is like four days and then it's 85.

My Asparagus is growing like mad and my roses are putting out new leaves.

It's going to be almost 70 tomorrow where I am at. If I don't mow the lawn by the end of the first week of March I am doomed. It's going to rain starting on Thursday for about 5 days. We might get hit with another snow storm. Spring is like four days and then it's 85.
Sounds like TN weather :rolleyes:

Last month, the Houston area experienced the first snow in Feb in 80 years, with temps in the teens for several days in a row- all the grass at my apt turned yellow- now it's already green as summer grass with an exception or two of yellow-

Years ago there was a radio commercial that had this little ditty that stuck with me for some reason;

spring has sprung
the grass has riz
I wonder how my spark plug is

Forum List

Back