Early Presidential Votes From Florida Are In, And The Results ARE…

They aren't counting the actual votes, you know.

They can't do that until election day.

Those are exit polls you're getting.

Carry on.

while he’s not answering that question, heres another one for him to dodge…

Why is it HRC will win Florida due to “rigging” but somehow, in the same election with the same voters, Marco Rubio (a republican who wanted to run against her) will keep his seat? Wouldn’t you rig both if you’re tinkering with the counts and all?

Why is it HRC will win Florida due to “rigging” but somehow, in the same election with the same voters, Marco Rubio (a republican who wanted to run against her) will keep his seat? Wouldn’t you rig both if you’re tinkering with the counts and all?

Perhaps you should ask the DNC member who was fired for rigging.

I think the answer is - even with cheating these guys are just too terrible to win.

Carry on.

yes of course

the margin may be even wider for trump

with a few democrats slipping in a trump vote

--LOL

How do you circumvent that?

In the PRIMARY, there are CAUCUSES.

The GOP "rigged" it against Trump by giving Ted Cruz Colorado without a vote.

The Dems rigged it from the start against Bernie. A state "primary" is a straight vote. A "caucus" is not. The vote is taken into back rooms where DWS and other Dem sleazbags cheated Bernie out of going 2-0 in Iowa and NH. The difference between 1-1 and 2-0 was huge, allowing Hillary to recover and not look "destroyed" by Bernie early.

In Iowa, the voters were told Hillary won. When Bernie supporters asked for the vote total, the DNC told them to F@@@ off.

That's what the Democrats and Hillary really think of the "people" they claim to represent...

I think the answer is - even with cheating these guys are just too terrible to win.
What did that DNC member rig? Of course you must know exactly what happened

It ain't all sunshine and lollipops for the Hildabitch kids.

How do you circumvent that?

In the PRIMARY, there are CAUCUSES.

The GOP "rigged" it against Trump by giving Ted Cruz Colorado without a vote.

The Dems rigged it from the start against Bernie. A state "primary" is a straight vote. A "caucus" is not. The vote is taken into back rooms where DWS and other Dem sleazbags cheated Bernie out of going 2-0 in Iowa and NH. The difference between 1-1 and 2-0 was huge, allowing Hillary to recover and not look "destroyed" by Bernie early.

In Iowa, the voters were told Hillary won. When Bernie supporters asked for the vote total, the DNC told them to F@@@ off.

That's what the Democrats and Hillary really think of the "people" they claim to represent...
Do you have some proof of this, or just a hate filled opinion

Carry on.

Actually we can start counting them on Monday. The results can't be released to the public until 7PM election night.

Hmmm…

So when Ms. Clinton wins Florida, she did it fair and square then…okay? Strange coming from you. Good that you saw the light.
Still doesn’t explain how Rubio can keep his seat though.

Hmmm…

So when Ms. Clinton wins Florida, she did it fair and square then…okay? Strange coming from you. Good that you saw the light.

Are you responding to my messages or your own thoughts implanted by the Clinton campaign?

Clinton has possibly never conducted a "fair and square" deed in her life...

Carry on.

Actually, from what I read, thet have counted the number of retuyrned absentee ballots in each county and have found that registered Republicans have returned the most ballots. Boward County was the big Democrate county with Democrats having returned over 12,000 more ballots than had Republicans.

And yet, after repeatedly being caught CHEATING, the Dems and their biased media are so shocked that Trump "reserves the right" to discover EXACTLY WHAT HAS RECENTLY HAPPENED when Dems are involved with vote counting...

Dem values:

1. STEALING (that includes elections)
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING (tossing Black Republican ballots in FLA 2000 is Exhibit A)

Hmmm…

Are you responding to my messages or your own thoughts implanted by the Clinton campaign?
Clinton has possibly never conducted a "fair and square" deed in her life...

I was just asking how one vote count could be rigged but the “operatives” wouldn’t change the second. Your response was that “these guys are just too terrible to win”….meaning Rubio’s opponent.

It doesn’t explain it but then again, there is no sizable fraud going on so I can see where you would have trouble explaining it.

Forum List

Back