EAR or EAR ONS. Why we need a Judgement Day?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Almost all atheists appear to take Judgement Day in a trivial manner as something that religious humans made up so people would behave in a fallen world and society such as ours. There must be a final judgement or else there is no justice to our lives; There is no God to give warning to people. There is no Satan to provide temptation to people for evil. There will be people who are not caught and get away with their foul deeds. Here's a story of one man who got away with it for too many years and we are just beginning to hear how life will end for him now. Even an amateur sleuth who became fascinated and hooked on this killer's crime sprees and wrote a comprehensive book on it died before she knew that he was caught. Chilling. I'm going to have to upgrade the security for my house because of hearing and reading about it today.

"'I had a murder habit and it was bad,' McNamara once wrote of her obsession over the case, which had been fueled by an unrelated, unsolved murder in her hometown as a child. 'I knew I would be feeding it for the rest of my life.'"

"
  • New HBO docu-series, 'I'll Be Gone in the Dark' focuses on the Golden State Killer through the eyes of his surviving victims
  • Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. (the Golden State Killer) is one of the most prolific murderers and serial rapists in US history; he eluded police for decades
  • He committed at least 13 murders, 62 rapes and 120 burglaries in California between 1973- 1986; the of his identity mystery remained unsolved until 2018
  • DeAngelo was eventually identified by investigators using forensic genetic genealogy websites like 23andMe and Ancestry.com
  • The HBO series is adapted from a book by crime writer, Michelle McNamara who dedicated her life to solving the Golden State Killer case before she died in 2016
  • Kris Pedretti, a victim who was brutally raped by the DeAngelo when she was 15 gave her chilling story in the series' opening episode which aired last night
  • Today, Joseph James DeAngelo Jr., 72, is expected to plead guilty in Sacramento County court in order to avoid the death penalty"

I find that people who should be worried about a coming judgement do one of two things. They convince themselves that there is no God, or they convince themselves that there is no hell so that they free themselves to continue what they do.

Almost all atheists appear to take Judgement Day in a trivial manner as something that religious humans made up so people would behave in a fallen world and society such as ours. There must be a final judgement or else there is no justice to our lives; There is no God to give warning to people. There is no Satan to provide temptation to people for evil.
Imagine

Almost all atheists appear to take Judgement Day in a trivial manner as something that religious humans made up so people would behave in a fallen world and society such as ours. There must be a final judgement or else there is no justice to our lives; There is no God to give warning to people. There is no Satan to provide temptation to people for evil. There will be people who are not caught and get away with their foul deeds. Here's a story of one man who got away with it for too many years and we are just beginning to hear how life will end for him now. Even an amateur sleuth who became fascinated and hooked on this killer's crime sprees and wrote a comprehensive book on it died before she knew that he was caught. Chilling. I'm going to have to upgrade the security for my house because of hearing and reading about it today.

"'I had a murder habit and it was bad,' McNamara once wrote of her obsession over the case, which had been fueled by an unrelated, unsolved murder in her hometown as a child. 'I knew I would be feeding it for the rest of my life.'"

"
  • New HBO docu-series, 'I'll Be Gone in the Dark' focuses on the Golden State Killer through the eyes of his surviving victims
  • Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. (the Golden State Killer) is one of the most prolific murderers and serial rapists in US history; he eluded police for decades
  • He committed at least 13 murders, 62 rapes and 120 burglaries in California between 1973- 1986; the of his identity mystery remained unsolved until 2018
  • DeAngelo was eventually identified by investigators using forensic genetic genealogy websites like 23andMe and Ancestry.com
  • The HBO series is adapted from a book by crime writer, Michelle McNamara who dedicated her life to solving the Golden State Killer case before she died in 2016
  • Kris Pedretti, a victim who was brutally raped by the DeAngelo when she was 15 gave her chilling story in the series' opening episode which aired last night
  • Today, Joseph James DeAngelo Jr., 72, is expected to plead guilty in Sacramento County court in order to avoid the death penalty"
Almost all atheists appear to take Judgement Day in a trivial manner as something that religious humans made up so people would behave in a fallen world and society such as ours.
"such as ours" - who's 'ours' ... the desert religions would certainly be front and center. more so than atheist.

judgement will be the finality of humanity per religion its success or failure in the end, when judgement is all there is that is left.

whether an individual is allowed the same judgement is not certain at least whether a freed spirit is granted admission to the Everlasting if humanity is not - in some ways it does seem fitting, either everyone makes it or no one.

I find that people who should be worried about a coming judgement do one of two things. They convince themselves that there is no God, or they convince themselves that there is no hell so that they free themselves to continue what they do.

That's very deep. Excellent work!

I suppose one could convince themselves of God and behave which is what those free to continue what they do think of the other side.

"
Almost all atheists appear to take Judgement Day in a trivial manner as something that religious humans made up so people would behave in a fallen world and society such as ours.
"such as ours" - who's 'ours' ... the desert religions would certainly be front and center. more so than atheist.

judgement will be the finality of humanity per religion its success or failure in the end, when judgement is all there is that is left.

whether an individual is allowed the same judgement is not certain at least whether a freed spirit is granted admission to the Everlasting if humanity is not - in some ways it does seem fitting, either everyone makes it or no one.

Our societies throughout the years. We had societies and its people become so bad and dangerous to innocent people such that God had to destroy them all. Today, we are living the second coming age and may be heading down the same path. The rise in atheism and science of atheism certainly contributes to it daily. For example, I litter because I'm too lazy to toss it in the rubbish bin. I'm too lazy to flush and take glee in the reactions I cause. This is probably you and your religion's attitudes.

We don't exactly know what happens after final judgement, but is what it is.

"

Our societies throughout the years. We had societies and its people become so bad and dangerous to innocent people such that God had to destroy them all. Today, we are living the second coming age and may be heading down the same path. The rise in atheism and science of atheism certainly contributes to it daily. For example, I litter because I'm too lazy to toss it in the rubbish bin. I'm too lazy to flush and take glee in the reactions I cause. This is probably you and your religion's attitudes.

Our societies throughout the years. We had societies and its people become so bad and dangerous to innocent people such that God had to destroy them all.
For example, I litter because I'm too lazy to toss it in the rubbish bin. I'm too lazy to flush and take glee in the reactions I cause. This is probably you and your religion's attitudes.

no bond that has been you and the desert religions throughout recorded history ...

if you do not know what difference is there between you and the atheists you ridicule.

if you do not know what difference is there between you and the atheists you ridicule.

My posts are of value while your posts and atheist's posts and their science of atheism are not of much value.

Yet, you and the atheists have faith in the science of atheism and think it is valuable when it isn't.

"

I just watched the last episode of I'll Be Gone in the Dark. After being arrested, Joseph James DeAngelo Jr. has confessed and pleaded guilty to all his crimes in order to avoid the death penalty. Life in prison for the rest of his life doesn't seem enough. He should be electrocuted slowly or something. There was something wrong with him early on before he became a cop. He should've been weeded out somehow, but he wasn't.

All we'll have now is his hearing starting on August 18th. He will get a chance to face his victims and maybe we'll see some kind of remorse and real admission of his guilt.

What church do you attend?

Forum List

Back