E. Warren won't get nothing done without a maj in the Senate

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
unless she plans on signing EO's which I'm against. She has a plan for everything she says, well she will be lame unless we

the Democrats take control of the Senate and if M. McConnel gets re-voted in , we can mute him as well.(wont that be a gift in itself)
Present to date tramp signed 117 EO's.

Tramp was anti EO's till he got the pen:
I’m reminded of an Associated Press piece from April:

White House aides said that Trump will have signed 32 executive orders by Friday, the most of any president in their first 100 days since World War II. That’s a far cry from Trump’s heated campaign rhetoric, in which he railed against his predecessor’s use of executive action late in his tenure as President Barack Obama sought to maneuver around a Republican Congress. Trump argued that he, the consummate deal maker, wouldn’t need to rely on the tool.

“The country wasn’t based on executive orders,” said Trump at a town hall in South Carolina in February 2016. “Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can’t even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

And as we discussed at the time, that just scratches the surface. In January 2016, for example, Trump told Fox News, “[T]he problem with Washington, they don’t make deals. It’s all gridlock. And then you have a president that signs executive orders because he can’t get anything done. I’ll get everybody together.” In November 2015, in reference to Obama, Trump added, “He doesn’t work the system. That is why he signs executive orders all the time because he can’t get his own people to go along.” A month earlier, Trump said, “Look at Obama. He doesn’t get anything done…. You’ve got to close the door and get things done without signing your executive orders all the time. That’s the easy way out.”

Trump's views on the 'executive-order concept' have evolved

E. Warren won't get nothing done without a maj in the Senate

Holy syntax, Batman!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Barring another big Democratic wave like we saw in 2018, I think the Republicans have slight odds in retaining control of the Senate. The most endangered Republican Senate seat up next year is Colorado, but that is cancelled out by Alabama which the Democrats will almost certainly fail to retain. McSally could possibly lose in Arizona, but that still gives the GOP 52 seats. There really aren't any other endangered Republicans I can think of.

She has done a lot as a Senator.
She hasn't gotten anything done as a Senator.

As a loser POTUS wannabe I'm sure she'll still do nothing.

If she has a Democratic Senate the sky is the ceiling.

BS

Obama had the House and a fillibuster proof Senate, and his main accomplishment was a failed healthcare scheme that most Democrats want to flush down the toilet.

Last edited:
She has done a lot as a Senator.
She hasn't gotten anything done as a Senator.

As a loser POTUS wannabe I'm sure she'll still do nothing.

If she has a Democratic Senate the sky is the ceiling.
Name 2 things Senator Warren has accomplished that are good for America.

I'll wait

I guess she will have to do Executive Orders , as anything goes for the Potus. Even put in her family members. I hope she makes lots of money during her presidency and she doesn't need to produce her income taxes.

She can also put her own AG in to protect her.

E. Warren is a brain, I don't agree with everything she is pro, but I like her 1000 times better than tramp.

BS

Obama had the House and a fillibuster proof Senate, and his main accomplishment was a failed healthcare scheme that most Democrats want to flush down the toilet.

The ACA was and is great and the Iran deal was great. The two were meant to be worked on and tweaked.

Barring another big Democratic wave like we saw in 2018, I think the Republicans have slight odds in retaining control of the Senate. The most endangered Republican Senate seat up next year is Colorado, but that is cancelled out by Alabama which the Democrats will almost certainly fail to retain. McSally could possibly lose in Arizona, but that still gives the GOP 52 seats. There really aren't any other endangered Republicans I can think of.
Democrats end game has to be retaining the House and winning the WH in 20, and then running in 22on the gop senate being the impediment to the will of voters

2022 United States elections - Wikipedia

But I have difficulty right now in seeing the dems getting their act together to beat Trump, but who knows. HW looked pretty solid in 1991

Democrats end game has to be retaining the House and winning the WH in 20, and then running in 22on the gop senate being the impediment to the will of voters

2022 United States elections - Wikipedia

But I have difficulty right now in seeing the dems getting their act together to beat Trump, but who knows. HW looked pretty solid in 1991

That's a tough gamble, however, because the party in the White House generally loses seats in the midterms.

BS

The ACA was and is great and the Iran deal was great. The two were meant to be worked on and tweaked.
The Iran Deal immediate lifted sanction on Iran's giving them $100Billions based on a terrorist's Pinky-Swear that they would wait 10 years before developing nuclear weapons to use against America and Israel. That's great for terrorists..

Obamacare is so great Biden is the only Tard in the Clown Car that doesn't want to get rid of it.

Obama's other great accomplishment was sucking his thumb while ISIS formed the Caliphate.

BS

The Iran Deal immediate lifted sanction on Iran's giving them $100Billions based on a terrorist's Pinky-Swear that they would wait 10 years before developing nuclear weapons to use against America and Israel. That's great for terrorists..

Obamacare is so great Biden is the only Tard in the Clown Car that doesn't want to get rid of it.

Obama's other great accomplishment was sucking his thumb while ISIS formed the Caliphate.

Which was their money. Now we are at war with Iran due to tramp.

E. Warren or any Dem potus can bypass Congress just like tramp is doing if we do not get a majority in the Senate.

Wont that be fun, a lawless Democratic Potus. Will serve you guys right.

Which was their money. Now we are at war with Iran due to tramp.

E. Warren or any Dem potus can bypass Congress just like tramp is doing if we do not get a majority in the Senate.

Wont that be fun, a lawless Democratic Potus. Will serve you guys right.
Your blind obedience to Iran is so cute.

America had placed those sanctions in Iran because Iran, being the leading state sponsor of Terrorism on Earth, was using their funds to endander Americans and our allies.

Leftist have a knee-jerk response to side with America's enemies, and then whine when their hatred for America is pointed out.

We're not at war with Iran so you can hold onto your lie about Trump making Iran seize British tankers until the Democrat Party tells you to use that particular lie.

Last edited:
unless she plans on signing EO's which I'm against. She has a plan for everything she says, well she will be lame unless we

the Democrats take control of the Senate and if M. McConnel gets re-voted in , we can mute him as well.(wont that be a gift in itself)

White House aides said that Trump will have signed 32 executive orders by Friday, the most of any president in their first 100 days since World War II. That’s a far cry from Trump’s heated campaign rhetoric, in which he railed against his predecessor’s use of executive action late in his tenure as President Barack Obama sought to maneuver around a Republican Congress. Trump argued that he, the consummate deal maker, wouldn’t need to rely on the tool.

“The country wasn’t based on executive orders,” said Trump at a town hall in South Carolina in February 2016. “Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can’t even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

And as we discussed at the time, that just scratches the surface. In January 2016, for example, Trump told Fox News, “[T]he problem with Washington, they don’t make deals. It’s all gridlock. And then you have a president that signs executive orders because he can’t get anything done. I’ll get everybody together.” In November 2015, in reference to Obama, Trump added, “He doesn’t work the system. That is why he signs executive orders all the time because he can’t get his own people to go along.” A month earlier, Trump said, “Look at Obama. He doesn’t get anything done…. You’ve got to close the door and get things done without signing your executive orders all the time. That’s the easy way out.”

Pocahontas is pathetic, she will never get the nomination much less be elected.

The phony Mexican is a more realistic candidate than the phony Squaw.

Any president is going to have to use EOs, and the dems are NOT going to take the senate in 20. Not unless a charismatic potus candidate emerges, and there doesn't appear to be one. But you may underestimate the ability of Warren to forge compromise. I'm not a huge fan, but ….. Harris? I mean if it's not Biden the dems are pretty focked at this point.

Any president is going to have to use EOs, and the dems are NOT going to take the senate in 20. Not unless a charismatic potus candidate emerges, and there doesn't appear to be one. But you may underestimate the ability of Warren to forge compromise. I'm not a huge fan, but ….. Harris? I mean if it's not Biden the dems are pretty focked at this point.

All the more reason we need the senate if a Dem does not get in.

Forum List

Back