E-Postcard to Voice Your Opposition to Obamacare

Assuming you're not rich Zoom, I assume you're one of those "fear-based" voters that the RNC fundraisers are looking for? :cool:

You can send an e-post card to voice your objections to Obamacare and ask that the wavering Dems vote no. You can send as many as you wish.

GOP.com: Serve the People

Why would any American want help the Republicans deny health care to other Americans?

Once we were a country of neighbors and comrades. We committed ourselves to building a country together, to rebuilding our country after economic disaster together, to defeating tyranny together, to building a better world for ourselves and for our children together.

Now the Republicans are trying to divide us. To sew the seeds of hatred. To set some Americans against other Americans.

Why do you want to help them do that?

sent

go back to the drawing board you dishonest dems and give us a great package instead of bullshit....you're not even going to implement it for 4 MORE years...yet you can't wait a few months or one more year?

pathetic, no wonder they're so afraid to put their name on the bill

You can send an e-post card to voice your objections to Obamacare and ask that the wavering Dems vote no. You can send as many as you wish.

Why would any American want help the Republicans deny health care to other Americans?

Once we were a country of neighbors and comrades. We committed ourselves to building a country together, to rebuilding our country after economic disaster together, to defeating tyranny together, to building a better world for ourselves and for our children together.

Now the Republicans are trying to divide us. To sew the seeds of hatred. To set some Americans against other Americans.

Actually, the POTUS is the one dividing the country. If you want to cry 'blame', at least blame the right guy. If it wasn't for their obscene rush into some fucking crap monstrosity of a bill, maybe they could have found a way that brought the American people with them. So fuck Obama, fuck Pelosi, Fuck 'em all.

To assume.... makes an Ass out of U, not Me. Just sayin'.

Well if she's rich, then she would be considered a "ego-driven" voters. :cool:

But whoosh, at the sound of my point going over your head. :eek:

So, according to you the only people against this bill are either wealthy or ego maniac. Is that what you are honestly saying? Cuz, if it is, you are even more stupid than I credited you as.

Dear Representatives,

I'm writing to remind you that you, as a government official, are in government to serve the people, not make the people serve your government.

I respectfully ask that you do the right thing by voting against Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid's health care "reform" experiment and heed the clear will of the majority of Americans to start over with step-by-step reform.

Please don't sacrifice American democracy on the altar of partisan arrogance and greed.

Sincerely,

Dogbert

So, according to you the only people against this bill are either wealthy or ego maniac. Is that what you are honestly saying? Cuz, if it is, you are even more stupid than I credited you as.

:rofl: My point has definitely gone over your head.

I'll explain.

Exclusive: RNC document mocks donors, plays on 'fear' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

The strategy was detailed in a confidential party fundraising presentation, obtained by POLITICO, which also outlines how “ego-driven” wealthy donors can be tapped with offers of access and “tchochkes.”

The presentation was delivered by RNC Finance Director Rob Bickhart to top donors and fundraisers at a party retreat in Boca Grande, Florida on February 18, a source at the gathering said.

The small donors who are the targets of direct marketing are described under the heading “Visceral Giving.” Their motivations are listed as “fear;” “Extreme negative feelings toward existing Administration;” and “Reactionary.”

Major donors, by contrast, are treated in a column headed “Calculated Giving.”

Their motivations include: “Peer to Peer Pressure”; “access”; and “Ego-Driven.”

And who did you just fill out a postcard for?

Paid for by the Republican National Committee

:thup:

i am sure dogbert is all hysterical when moveon.org gets people to send letters to their reps or when the DNC does the same type of campaign...

:eusa_whistle:

Once again no one wants anyone denied health care. But they shouldn't be forced to buy it either. You are not building a better world you are building a Liberal utopia where the governing class will take care of you from cradle to grave. Go watch 1984 sometime. It reminds me of it.

Actually, the POTUS is the one dividing the country. If you want to cry 'blame', at least blame the right guy. If it wasn't for their obscene rush into some fucking crap monstrosity of a bill, maybe they could have found a way that brought the American people with them. So fuck Obama, fuck Pelosi, Fuck 'em all.

Um California Girl, I'd rather not, thank you.

:rofl: My point has definitely gone over your head.

I'll explain.

Exclusive: RNC document mocks donors, plays on 'fear' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

The strategy was detailed in a confidential party fundraising presentation, obtained by POLITICO, which also outlines how “ego-driven” wealthy donors can be tapped with offers of access and “tchochkes.”

The presentation was delivered by RNC Finance Director Rob Bickhart to top donors and fundraisers at a party retreat in Boca Grande, Florida on February 18, a source at the gathering said.

The small donors who are the targets of direct marketing are described under the heading “Visceral Giving.” Their motivations are listed as “fear;” “Extreme negative feelings toward existing Administration;” and “Reactionary.”

Major donors, by contrast, are treated in a column headed “Calculated Giving.”

Their motivations include: “Peer to Peer Pressure”; “access”; and “Ego-Driven.”

And who did you just fill out a postcard for?

Paid for by the Republican National Committee

:thup:

Please don't 'explain' and link to media sources. It makes you look stupid.

oh wait.... oops. My bad. Carry on.

Forum List

Back