E-Mail Heard 'Round the World

next time Holder says we're cowards on race discussions someone should bring this up. honest equivical discussion = pariah

Here's the thing... Guys like Al Sharpton can spit out any racist opinions they want and get away with very few attacks. People make opinions based on facts and get slammed. I am quite sure this person did not intend any ill will toward anyone but was only making opinions in an educated manner. Young people are being indoctrinated by fear.

She wasn't being even remotely insensitive.

The lesson is that she's not allowed to even THINK that it might be POSSIBLE, that black people are genetically predisposed to being less intelligent than white people.

That folks, is classic thought control. Period.

Right, she was open and seemingly hopeful that proof would show itself to prove her suspicions wrong. It's all fucked up. She could not have been more sensitive in her email I thought. These fucking schools need to encourage free thought and search for truth and facts, not set a path and make the students stay on it and dare not wander off.

I could ramble on about this for a week, but the grass would never get cut before it rains LOL

One has to wonder who the doucher was that leaked the email and why they thought such a betrayal was justified. :eusa_think:

I absolutely do not rule out the possibility that African Americans are, on average, genetically predisposed to be less intelligent. I could also obviously be convinced that by controlling for the right variables, we would see that they are, in fact, as intelligent as white people under the same circumstances. The fact is, some things are genetic. African Americans tend to have darker skin. Irish people are more likely to have red hair.

Seems fairly innocuous to me.

Naturally the idiot wing of the so called liberal party is going to be offended.

Idiots (of either persuasion) are always looking for things to offend them.

They define themselves by taking umbrage where no insult exists.

This is merely in the nature of the STUPID of the hostile persuasion.

Academics and scientists have been theorizing this for years. There's a whole book written about it, The Bell Curve. The scientist credited with discovering DNA has published studies. He also published a study claiming to have discovered the "stupid gene" which isn't restricted to Africans. (I think his name is Watson (no joke).

Yes, thought control, as she herself feared:

Please don't pull a Larry Summers on me.

There is no "thoughtful" discussion here. Saying blacks are "less intelligent" is like saying they are genetically disposed to being good "basketball" players.

Considering that only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative, it's like saying "Republicans are genetically disposed to being stupid". Perhaps it's the inbreeding?

As far as "Harvard", remember, George Bush graduated from there so how hard could it be?

A message heard by everyone but only believed by "morons".

Last edited by a moderator:
Academics and scientists have been theorizing this for years. There's a whole book written about it, The Bell Curve. The scientist credited with discovering DNA has published studies. He also published a study claiming to have discovered the "stupid gene" which isn't restricted to Africans. (I think his name is Watson (no joke).

I think the idea of intelligence being linked to genetics only will effect a person if their contributing gene causes illness such as autism, mental retardation, or OCD. I think the best we can expect from an "intelligence gene" is heightened awareness but without the proper atmosphere it too would be wasted.

There is no "thoughtful" discussion here.

Says you, and douchers just like you that want to control what others think and discuss.

Obviously your "tiny mind" hasn't been swayed by "reason", so where is the control? Tell me you're a Republican. If you aren't, you should be. You seem to be just who they are "recruiting".

There is no "thoughtful" discussion here.

Says you, and douchers just like you that want to control what others think and discuss.

Obviously your "tiny mind" hasn't been swayed by "reason", so where is the control? Tell me you're a Republican. If you aren't, you should be. You seem to be just who they are "recruiting".

:lol:

Nice argument doucher!

Clearly my tiny mind is still vastly superior to whatever is occupying space between your ears. :thup:

Whenever you believe you've swerved into reason, you be sure and let us all know, rdouche. :rofl:

-----So you defend this?:

"The lesson is that she's not allowed to even THINK that it might be POSSIBLE, that black people are genetically predisposed to being less intelligent than white people.

That folks, is classic thought control. Period."

-----Figures.

Whenever you believe you've swerved into reason, you be sure and let us all know, rdouche. :rofl:

-----So you defend this?:

"The lesson is that she's not allowed to even THINK that it might be POSSIBLE, that black people are genetically predisposed to being less intelligent than white people.

That folks, is classic thought control. Period."

-----Figures.

If you disagree with it, how about a reasoned rebuttal?

I guess I'm just asking too much. :lol:

Forum List

Back