E Cigs are not safe?

When these first came out, I thought, why would anyone think inhaling vaporized chemicals is a safe bet??
Why would anyone think inhaling the pollution produced by a fire is a safe bet. Answer, safety is of little concern.
Humans have been burning wood since the beginning of time. It's a different mix of chemicals and vaporizing it makes it absorb differently than dry cigarettes. I mean if you want to smoke or vape, go ahead.

When these first came out, I thought, why would anyone think inhaling vaporized chemicals is a safe bet??
Why would anyone think inhaling the pollution produced by a fire is a safe bet. Answer, safety is of little concern.
Humans have been burning wood since the beginning of time. It's a different mix of chemicals and vaporizing it makes it absorb differently than dry cigarettes. I mean if you want to smoke or vape, go ahead.
I choose not to do either one. When I was a child, there were times when I was confined to closed quarters with many adults that just had to smoke. I hate second hand smoke. Second hand "vapor" doesn't bother me..... but that doesn't mean that vaping is safe.

Vaping got me off cigs, and it didn't take long to get off vaping, either. I didn't inhale much, since nicotine can be absorbed through the mouth without inhaling, but I could tell it caused some congestion that took a while to go away. Doc says my lungs are clear now, but I gained a lot of weight that is hard to shake.

E cigs may be safer than regular cigs......... IDK.

Second hand "vap" doesn't bother me near as much as second hand smoke.

No particular reason it would.
More research needs to be done. It will b e interesting to determine whether users of E cigs develop cancer and heart disease at the rate smokers do.

Can't imagine what would cause it.

The research will be bogus unless they distinguish between products being vaped.

E cigs may be safer than regular cigs......... IDK.

Second hand "vap" doesn't bother me near as much as second hand smoke.

No particular reason it would.
More research needs to be done. It will b e interesting to determine whether users of E cigs develop cancer and heart disease at the rate smokers do.

Can't imagine what would cause it.

The research will be bogus unless they distinguish between products being vaped.

This vaping crap is cutting into the loot that states make from cigarette taxes. There is certainly a financial motive for someone to rig the case against vape.

Its a fact that vaping looks sort of stupid. But if we are going to start outlawing things based upon their stupidity, we'll have to outlaw man-buns and skinny jeans for men as well. I'm not sure that is the road we want to go on.

Turns out to be dope head morons, so far. Legalizing Pot N Stuff is turning out to be great, eh? Now any huckster can tack THC or cannabis on a product and media sucker dufuses will line up to buy it. Some have been vaping for years with no problems, others have allergic reactions, others are tards who buy allegedly 'safe' thc crap off the streets and end up like these in the new stories.

Turns out to be dope head morons, so far. Legalizing Pot N Stuff is turning out to be great, eh? Now any huckster can tack THC or cannabis on a product and media sucker dufuses will line up to buy it. Some have been vaping for years with no problems, others have allergic reactions, others are tards who buy allegedly 'safe' thc crap off the streets and end up like these in the new stories.

If someone wants to get loaded on grass, why don't they just roll a joint and smoke it, instead of unproven vaping technology?

If someone wants to get loaded on grass, why don't they just roll a joint and smoke it, instead of unproven vaping technology?

the depth of dumbassery in drug culture knows no bottom limits. Just look at the Democratic Party's base for proof.

I've also quit smoking thanks to vaping. Also, I retain two lungs despite roughly 50 years of smoking and the OP. I really don't like getting high else I'd gladly vape pot for chronic pain relief. Love the second hand odor.

Vaping is much easier on the throat and lungs. The vapor is cool and doesn't burn your throat. Safe? Of course not, you're doing drugs! But it's better than breathing smoke.

Forum List

Back