E-Bay stops the sale of Dr. Seuss but allows sale of Mein Kampf?

Where? All I see is your imagination.
I see check points coming to Interstate highways.
Face recognition everywhere
Mandated permissions to travel
Of course, all guns will be confiscated
Shocking changes to food distribution and availability

BlablaRand.jpg

eBay bans Dr Seuss books buy allows Adolf Hitler - TheBlaze

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Anyone? Is there anyone left who is sane on this planet?

Hello?

A Couple of "MUSTS" for the Conservative Right to consider if they ever hope to live free again
If you're a Conservative and you can't do this.....you're done....your kids are done....their kids are done

1). The Left Media MUST BE STOPPED, this is non negotiable. Either buy them out or find a way. Get organized and stop playing.

2). STOP financially supporting your wannabe Globalist Masters through voluntary choices (how much are you spending monthly on Amazon???)

3). Get off Facebook, Twitter and all Marxist Social Media.....NOW

If you're still on Facebook or Twitter you are a closet Communist and just haven't come out of the closet yet.

Last edited:
El Salvador or Honduras might be better bets with the lunacy going on in the USA.

Hell, Somalia is looking better with every Biden and Pelosi EO and mandate.

Some place where government is busy with chasing actual criminals rather than spending all it's time trying to criminalize good people like the Democrats are most certainly doing.

It's ok.

Amazon is systemically removing all Conservative books from their site as well.

Amazon is banning books and films they don’t like

All I can say is that what comes at the end of all this is not a pot of gold.

It's frightening. I really would like to leave the USA at this point except there's no where left to run.

I really never have considered moving to another country until last year when the bloodthirsty lust for power occurred and millions capitulated to the unconstitutional mandates. I've considered patagonia in chile. Pretty remote but safe. The totalitarian control will only worsen. Travel will be extremely limited.

El Salvador or Honduras might be better bets with the lunacy going on in the USA.

Hell, Somalia is looking better with every Biden and Pelosi EO and mandate.

Some place where government is busy with chasing actual criminals rather than spending all it's time trying to criminalize good people like the Democrats are most certainly doing.

Well, one need only look at the "fortress" our Capital has become with the DoD asking for troops to be permanently stationed around the government buildings.

Americans are fed upon with this "government" - whether they be republican or democrat.

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Hello?

6 Books. 6 books the publisher has decided to stop printing and selling. The linked article clearly states 6 books. Not all Dr Suess books. Getting your right wing panties in a bunch over a corporate decision seems to be counterproductive to your side's cause...or maybe it isn't. I'm stunned that Dr. Suess and Mr Potato Head are what the right wing has chosen to plant the final flag of their last stand on. :auiqs.jpg:
ONE book is ONE book too many.

Hello?

6 Books. 6 books the publisher has decided to stop printing and selling. The linked article clearly states 6 books. Not all Dr Suess books. Getting your right wing panties in a bunch over a corporate decision seems to be counterproductive to your side's cause...or maybe it isn't. I'm stunned that Dr. Suess and Mr Potato Head are what the right wing has chosen to plant the final flag of their last stand on. :auiqs.jpg:

Tell you what. You go out and buy the rights to these 6 books, then YOU get to decide what happens to them. But until you do, you have no say in what someone does with their property is none of your business.

Hello?

Tell you what. You go out and buy the rights to these 6 books, then YOU get to decide what happens to them. But until you do, you have no say in what someone does with their property is none of your business.
So much damage to freedom can be done by this shitty kind of thinking.

EBAY does NOT own the books. The SELLERS do.

The SELLERS were banned from SELLING their property on the basis of EBAYS fear of the 100% anti-American cancel culture.

I will stand by what I said.

No word, no sentence, no speech, should ever by censored. Not by business, not by the public, not by the government.

Be stronger than your hurt feelings.

Hello?

The SELLERS were banned from SELLING their property on the basis of EBAYS fear of the 100% anti-American cancel culture.

No word, no sentence, no speech, should ever by censored. Not by business, not by the public, not by the government.

Did ebay ban the books or did the owners of the material decide to stop publishing it. You might want to find out.

You can say this every time they ban a book

Because they always sell mein kampf

Hello?

Did ebay ban the books or did the owners of the material decide to stop publishing it. You might want to find out.

Both. Caricature art. Is it really offense? Does it really teach racism or just stereotypical differences in cultures?

"Mein Kampf" is only about killing Jews. That's not offensive to The Left.

I think it's silly to ban books but they are a private company, they can ban what they like. To me it looks like they are jumping on the SJW bandwagon. Mein Kampf is also historical you shouldn't ban that either if you want to undestand the history of the Nazi's. And you are wrong. It is as offensive to the Left as it is to the Right.

Hello?

who cares about Dr. Suess books, the 6 are banned.

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

It's a business for heaven's sakes. Are you insisting that every private company should be forced to sell every and any book or item? You guys are supposed to be the side that sides with business rights.

Hello?

I already know the answer. I don't care what the publisher does. I care that you cannot buy the books on Ebay or any other platform because of some anti-Intellectual cancel culture censorship.

EBAY PULLED THE SALE of private books. That is censorship.

Hello?

who cares about Dr. Suess books, the 6 are banned.

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

It's a business for heaven's sakes. Are you insisting that every private company should be forced to sell every and any book or item? You guys are supposed to be the side that sides with business rights.
The business did not decide this was wrong until the anti-American cancel culture took over. They are not censoring books on principle. Otherwise, even more, egregious books would be censored.

Hello?

I already know the answer. I don't care what the publisher does. I care that you cannot buy the books on Ebay or any other platform because of some anti-Intellectual cancel culture censorship.

EBAY PULLED THE SALE of private books. That is censorship.

And it is a privately owned business.

Forum List

Back