E-Bay stops the sale of Dr. Seuss but allows sale of Mein Kampf?

eBay bans Dr Seuss books buy allows Adolf Hitler - TheBlaze

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Anyone? Is there anyone left who is sane on this planet?

Hello?

who cares about Dr. Suess books, the 6 are banned.

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

"They"? Who is "they"?

The Dr Seuss books were not banned. The people who own the rights to the books decided to stop publishing them. They saw certain things that they think could be harmful to some people, so they made a decision to stop publishing them. They made a decision (whether you agree with it or not) to stop publishing them at the cost of the profits for themselves.

I do find that odd that they would ban their own books that they own. Maybe Penelope is right and decided to make this move for big profits and make the books even more popular. That is a possibility. But this is just one of the many things that are being censored. Amazon is censoring a lot of books right now.

Biden had absolutely nothing to do with the decision by the people who OWN Dr Seuss.
The same applies to the Potato Head toy.

Are you saying that they do not have the right to do what they want with their property?

We know, Biden don't make any decisions. :D

View attachment 464329

We also know that people and companies are allowed to control what they own.

Would you have publishers be forced to publish something they choose not to print? Would you have toy makers be required to have genders attached to their toys?

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Hello?

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

"They"? Who is "they"?

The Dr Seuss books were not banned. The people who own the rights to the books decided to stop publishing them. They saw certain things that they think could be harmful to some people, so they made a decision to stop publishing them. They made a decision (whether you agree with it or not) to stop publishing them at the cost of the profits for themselves.

I do find that odd that they would ban their own books that they own. Maybe Penelope is right and decided to make this move for big profits and make the books even more popular. That is a possibility. But this is just one of the many things that are being censored. Amazon is censoring a lot of books right now.

What ever their reason, they stopped publishing the books at the detriment to their profits.

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

The republicans already have. I'm a liberal remember.
Too bad.

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Hello?

"They"? Who is "they"?

what else are they censoring?
(and they didn't ban Dr. Suess 6 books)

Biden had absolutely nothing to do with the decision by the people who OWN Dr Seuss.
The same applies to the Potato Head toy.

Are you saying that they do not have the right to do what they want with their property?
The courts have given corporate American the right to censor, ban, and promote Left wing agendas with impunity.

In return, the corporate giants can do whatever they like

I think it a pretty good deal myself.

Meanwhile, those bakers better make those gay cakes. Don't think you can discriminate as well. After all, the court system is a rigged Left wing orgy.

Last edited:

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.
Thanks, Penelope, you're a real Peach................

Hello?

"They"? Who is "they"?

What ever their reason, they stopped publishing the books at the detriment to their profits.

This is something definitely to dive deeper into. Like, to do some good research on it. We need to find out all the names and the connections. And go on down the rabbit hole. That is what a good journalist would do. One thing is for sure. Whoever is selling the books on Ebay, is making a hell of a profit. They are selling in the 600 range.

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Do you want to shake her tree? :D

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Ha-ha! NICE Steve Miller reference......................

Amazon sales Mein Kampf too.....the book is not offensive to the left....

Beyond Zebra is

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Exactly! I am surprised you knew that. Gotta love the Steve Miller. :D

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Yep! "The Joker", himself........................

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Haven't heard anything from him in a very long time.

Hello?
Perceived racism must be stamped out at all cost.

What exactly was stamped out? A book that was decades old when the publishers themselves decided to stop publishing it?
A toy that changed the label on the package and nothing else?

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

Too bad.

I could careless.

Haven't heard anything from him in a very long time.

New album coming out soon.

Forum List

Back