E-Bay stops the sale of Dr. Seuss but allows sale of Mein Kampf?

Orwell correctly predicted the future long ago.

I see check points coming to Interstate highways.
Face recognition everywhere
Mandated permissions to travel
Of course, all guns will be confiscated
Shocking changes to food distribution and availability (Bill Gates is now the largest farmland owner in the USA)

Hard to believe it but Mexico and South America may be a better place to be in spite of the cartels and violence.
All these people flocking here have no clue what's happening to America.
I think they are eventually going to be put to work on Bill Gates farms as indentured servants (slaves)

Orwell correctly predicted the future long ago.

Shocking changes to food distribution and availability (Bill Gates is now the largest farmland owner in the USA)

Hard to believe it but Mexico and South America may be a better place to be in spite of the cartels and violence.
All these people flocking here have no clue what's happening to America.
I think they are eventually going to be put to work on Bill Gates farms as indentured servants (slaves)

Where? All I see is your imagination.
Shocking changes to food distribution and availability

eBay bans Dr Seuss books buy allows Adolf Hitler - TheBlaze

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Anyone? Is there anyone left who is sane on this planet?

Hello?

who cares about Dr. Suess books, the 6 are banned.
Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

The republicans already have. I'm a liberal remember.

How can someone stop the sale of a classic children's book everyone loves because it is deemed "offensive" but allows the continued sale of Mein Kampf?

Hello?

Who care about you?

Let's ban you.

The republicans already have. I'm a liberal remember.
But yet they still let you post here

Why? That means you are not really cancelled at all.

Hello?

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

Hello?

6 Books. 6 books the publisher has decided to stop printing and selling. The linked article clearly states 6 books. Not all Dr Suess books. Getting your right wing panties in a bunch over a corporate decision seems to be counterproductive to your side's cause...or maybe it isn't. I'm stunned that Dr. Suess and Mr Potato Head are what the right wing has chosen to plant the final flag of their last stand on. :auiqs.jpg:

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
1614940637968.png

Hello?

You should care that books are being censored. If you think you are going to be left out, think again. They will be coming after everyone. That is how tyrannies work.

I read Dr Suess had banned them, they are raking in money at this ban. Fools are buying them.

Hello?

"They"? Who is "they"?

The Dr Seuss books were not banned. The people who own the rights to the books decided to stop publishing them. They saw certain things that they think could be harmful to some people, so they made a decision to stop publishing them. They made a decision (whether you agree with it or not) to stop publishing them at the cost of the profits for themselves.

Hello?

I read Dr Suess had banned them, they are raking in money at this ban. Fools are buying them.

I doubt they did that to sell books, but you never know. You make a good point. It also raised the prices of them drastically.

Forum List

Back