Dying to Own The Libs

This is truly sad. People get vaccinated and stay away from groups until you have had both shots and wait two weeks.

Please. Don't be like the people above
Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

But I thought COVID was just a mild flu.

He's this sick over a mild flu?

What a wuss.

It happens. The vast majority of people, if they get a flu, recover fully, after a few days of being ill. A much smaller portion suffer serious or permanent harm, or even die.

This is even true when the flu is not being exaggerated into a fake “pandemic”, given a new scary name, and exploited by criminals and tyrants infesting positions of political power, to empower and enrich themselves.

It happens. The vast majority of people, if they get a flu, recover fully, after a few days of being ill. A much smaller portion suffer serious or permanent harm, or even die.

This is even true when the flu is not being exaggerated into a fake “pandemic”, given a new scary name, and exploited by criminals and tyrants infesting positions of political power, to empower and enrich themselves.
650,000 dead already from this “mild flu”

We didn't have our shit together when we were told a pandemic was coming. We had plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Unfortunately at that time, an Orange con man, with the cultural intelligence and self awareness of a frozen burrito, was running the country.

Fearing the virus overshadowing his popularity, he downplayed the severity and lied his way into half a million deaths.

Basically, the US doesn't do history. We just repeat the same mistakes ad nauseam and blame each other for them.

Vaccines are no different.

Obama tried to prepare us.

He set up a whole world wide network to prevent those viruses from leaving the nations of origin. He set up a system here to handle a pandemic here, leaving what was called, pandemic response for dummies for trump to follow. He even tried to warn trump about pandemics.

Not only didn't trump listen but he actually destroyed the world wide system Obama set up, he disbanded the program here in America and threw away the pandemic response guide into the trash.

Biden is trying to rebuild what trump destroyed.

You need booster shots to protect yourself

So?

Do you have a yearly flu booster shot?

I do.

I've been doing it for years. Every fall.

So I'll have a covid booster yearly. Big deal.

What's the problem? Are you afraid of little needle?

650,000 dead already from this “mild flu”

Citing that fraudulent number only demonstrates what a gullible ignoramus you truly are.

Even the CDC as much as admits that that number is, in effect, exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude. And whatever the CDC admits to, you have to know that the truth is much more damning than that.

Citing that fraudulent number only demonstrates what a gullible ignoramus you truly are.

Even the CDC as much as admits that that number is, in effect, exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude. And whatever the CDC admits to, you have to know that the truth is much more damning than that.
Disputing that accurate number shows you are a QAnon freak

What little I know about the QAnon matter, I do not see how it is in any way relevant to the fraudulent number that you cited, nor to my calling that fraud out for what it clearly is.
Riiiiight

What little I know about the QAnon matter, I do not see how it is in any way relevant to the fraudulent number that you cited, nor to my calling that fraud out for what it clearly is.
Riiiiight

Feel free, then, to explain what QAnon is, to your understanding, and what possible connection exists between it and the fraudulent #CoronaHoax2020 death toll that you insist on citing, or on my calling that lie out for what it clearly is.

Feel free, then, to explain what QAnon is, to your understanding, and what possible connection exists between it and the fraudulent #CoronaHoax2020 death toll that you insist on citing, or on my calling that lie out for what it clearly is.
OK. Tell us on what basis you dispute the death numbers posted. Let's see how they line up with the Q nuts claims

OK. Tell us on what basis you dispute the death numbers posted. Let's see how they line up with the Q nuts claims

I already told you on what basis I dispute those lies.

You're the one claiming that QAnon has anything to do with my calling these lies for what they clearly are. Either defend that claim, show how QAnon has anything at all to do with these lies or my rejection of them, or admit that you were full of shit when you implied that connection in the first place.

I already told you on what basis I dispute those lies.
You base this on something that didn't happen. You claim the CDC "as much as admits"...meaning they DIDN'T admit any such thing.

You're right...even QAnon makes more sense than that

You base this on something that didn't happen. You claim the CDC "as much as admits"...meaning they DIDN'T admit any such thing.

What they have admitted is that 94% of claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths are not from the #CoronaHoax virus alone, but involve “comorbidities”, meaning that those who died had other serious underlying conditions without which they would not have died from the #CoronaHoax virus itself.

Not allowing for further fudging that you know has to be involved in that admission, this leaves less than one claimed #CoronaHoax2020 death out of sixteen as being legitimately due to the #CoronaHoax virus. This drops any reasonable estimate of the true #Coronahoax death toll down into the range of many much more mundane causes of death, such as crime, automobile accidents, heart attacks, diabetes complications, and so on.

Certainly not anywhere close to all the freedom that we have been compelled to give up, or the eco0nomic devastation that we have been forced to endure, under the guise of “protecting” us from this disease. Much more harm has been done to us as individuals, and as a society, in the name of “protecting” us from this disease, than the disease itself ever could have caused.

And useful idiots such as yourself bear much of the blame, of the complicity, in causing this harm.

And you still have yet to explain what this QAnon nonsense has do to with any of this?

What they have admitted is that 94% of claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths are not from the #CoronaHoax virus alone, but involve “comorbidities”, meaning that those who died had other serious underlying conditions without which they would not have died from the #CoronaHoax virus itself.

Not allowing for further fudging that you know has to be involved in that admission, this leaves less than one claimed #CoronaHoax2020 death out of sixteen as being legitimately due to the #CoronaHoax virus. This drops any reasonable estimate of the true #Coronahoax death toll down into the range of many much more mundane causes of death, such as crime, automobile accidents, heart attacks, diabetes complications, and so on.

Certainly not anywhere close to all the freedom that we have been compelled to give up, or the eco0nomic devastation that we have been forced to endure, under the guise of “protecting” us from this disease. Much more harm has been done to us as individuals, and as a society, in the name of “protecting” us from this disease, than the disease itself ever could have caused.

And useful idiots such as yourself bear much of the blame, of the complicity, in causing this harm.

And you still have yet to explain what this QAnon nonsense has do to with any of this?
Oops...bullshit promoted by Trump (and QAnon)

Last edited:
The following morning, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, clarified what the CDC data mean.

He noted that the 6% figure includes cases where COVID-19 was listed as the only cause of death. “That does not mean that someone who has hypertension or diabetes who dies of Covid didn’t die of Covid-19. They did,” Fauci said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“So the numbers you’ve been hearing — the 180,000-plus deaths — are real deaths from Covid-19. Let [there] not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said.

I have hypertension. It's not going to kill me.

Millions of people have diabetes. It's not going to kill them...at least not for a very long time

Millions of people have cancer and heart issues but aren't going to die from them...at least not for a long time.

But covid killed a lot of people who had those conditions.

COVID killed them

Forum List

Back