Dying to Own The Libs

We have to catalog as much of these as we can.

Yes... really it's quite amusing. Now I read that many in red states are going for vaccines, but IN DISGUISE so their Trumpoid buddies won't know that they've sold their soul to Saul Alinsky and the libs! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Really this pandemic is starting to become a comedy show.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of dead Trump supporters who denied science to own the libs. May they RIP

1627747361484.png

I honestly think people who purposely spread false information about Covid vaccines, and then die from it, are getting exactly what they deserve.
Sorry, don't think people should die because of making poor choices.

It really is amazing. I surely didn't expect this.

All that excitement about the vaccines, and we just can't get our shit together. Even on something this important.
We didn't have our shit together when we were told a pandemic was coming. We had plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Unfortunately at that time, an Orange con man, with the cultural intelligence and self awareness of a frozen burrito, was running the country.

Fearing the virus overshadowing his popularity, he downplayed the severity and lied his way into half a million deaths.

Basically, the US doesn't do history. We just repeat the same mistakes ad nauseam and blame each other for them.

Vaccines are no different.

We didn't have our shit together when we were told a pandemic was coming. We had plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Unfortunately at that time, an Orange con man, with the cultural intelligence and self awareness of a frozen burrito, was running the country.

Fearing the virus overshadowing his popularity, he downplayed the severity and lied his way into half a million deaths.

Basically, the US doesn't do history. We just repeat the same mistakes ad nauseam and blame each other for them.

Vaccines are no different.
Politics pollutes and distorts pretty much everything it touches.

Worse when you have a damaged sociopath at the helm.

We deserve what we get.

They literally are dying to own da libz.

Madness.
Most cultists can be pushed to acts of madness by their cult leader. The trump Nazis are no different. Their madness has been inspired by the hatred spewed by their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief since he hit the campaign trail in 2015.

The trump Nazis have nearly seven years of madness under their belts, and it's a madness able to be tapped by all politicians subservient to their cheeto-in-chief.

The fact that the trump Nazis' madness pushes them to kill themselves to prove their devotion to their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief, it's a gift to the nation that keeps on giving.

Most cultists can be pushed to acts of madness by their cult leader. The trump Nazis are no different. Their madness has been inspired by the hatred spewed by their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief since he hit the campaign trail in 2015.
The trump Nazis have nearly seven years of madness under their belts, and it's a madness able to be tapped by all politicians subservient to their cheeto-in-chief.
The fact that the trump Nazis' madness pushes them to kill themselves to prove their devotion to their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief, it's a gift to the nation that keeps on giving..
I went a long time, more than three years, purposely avoiding the term "cult". But ultimately it just became too obvious. And don't forget there is a religious component to this for many of them. From the Q freaks to the standard-issue Trumpsters, this is a religious experience. Some of them may just think it's "God's will" if they die from this and spread it to others. If that's in their heads, it's calcified in there.

I've given up trying to communicate with them here, but it's critical that we study these people, study this period, and learn from it. This can't happen again.

I went a long time, more than three years, purposely avoiding the term "cult". But ultimately it just became too obvious. And don't forget there is a religious component to this for many of them. From the Q freaks to the standard-issue Trumpsters, this is a religious experience. Some of them may just think it's "God's will" if they die from this and spread it to others. If that's in their heads, it's calcified in there.

I've given up trying to communicate with them here, but it's critical that we study these people, study this period, and learn from it. This can't happen again.
There can be no "communicating" with the trump Nazis, they hear only what their politicians, clergy, and favorite right-wing propaganda sources tell them. What ever bullsh!t these sources feed them is the only thoughts they have in their rock-hard skulls. As you said, calcified.

There can be no "communicating" with the trump Nazis, they hear only what their politicians, clergy, and favorite right-wing propaganda sources tell them. What ever bullsh!t these sources feed them is the only thoughts they have in their rock-hard skulls. As you said, calcified.
As I've mentioned before, I've lowered my standards to just hoping enough peel away over time so that the whole thing fits back where it belongs, on the lunatic fringe.

As I've mentioned before, I've lowered my standards to just hoping enough peel away over time so that the whole thing fits back where it belongs, on the lunatic fringe.
There is a chance you can save some of the younger trump Nazis, but those over forty are too far down the rabbit hole of FOX Noise and the like. The decades of hate-speech spewed by Limbaugh solidified the right-wing mindset in those trump Nazis that are now over forty, prepping them for their cult leader's arrival in 2015. During the years since, the trump Nazis have given themselves over, completely to their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief.

It's puzzling, why are the Republicans downplaying the COVID-19 crisis? It's understandable they would promote the former cheeto-in-chief's nonstop lies when those lies were of benefit to the GOP as a whole. But why continue to encourage their fanatical voter base to risk death from the increasingly dangerous COVID-19 variants?

The elderly white Christians that comprise a large percentage of the GOP's devoted rank-and-file are at the most risk of death, which is a risk that grows with each new COVID breakthrough mutation. To keep these old geezer trump Nazis alive and voting, Republicans in all levels of government should be the first to initiate every protocol recommended by the CDC and every other health expert as new information becomes available.

It's unfortunate for all Americans that the cheeto-in-chief's incompetence took the nation on this course for the COVID-19 crisis. With lie after lie warping the trump Nazis views on the disease, their stubbornness motivates their futile efforts to prove their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief was always right about COVID, and the experts have always been wrong.

The same childish antics that made trump their cheeto-in-chief made him their cult leader, so believing he is infallible will never be enough, they must do all they can, regardless of risks, to make everyone else believe he is infallible as well.

There is a chance you can save some of the younger trump Nazis, but those over forty are too far down the rabbit hole of FOX Noise and the like. The decades of hate-speech spewed by Limbaugh solidified the right-wing mindset in those trump Nazis that are now over forty, prepping them for their cult leader's arrival in 2015. During the years since, the trump Nazis have given themselves over, completely to their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief.

It's puzzling, why are the Republicans downplaying the COVID-19 crisis? It's understandable they would promote the former cheeto-in-chief's nonstop lies when those lies were of benefit to the GOP as a whole. But why continue to encourage their fanatical voter base to risk death from the increasingly dangerous COVID-19 variants?

The elderly white Christians that comprise a large percentage of the GOP's devoted rank-and-file are at the most risk of death, which is a risk that grows with each new COVID breakthrough mutation. To keep these old geezer trump Nazis alive and voting, Republicans in all levels of government should be the first to initiate every protocol recommended by the CDC and every other health expert as new information becomes available.

It's unfortunate for all Americans that the cheeto-in-chief's incompetence took the nation on this course for the COVID-19 crisis. With lie after lie warping the trump Nazis views on the disease, their stubbornness motivates their futile efforts to prove their cult leader/cheeto-in-chief was always right about COVID, and the experts have always been wrong.

The same childish antics that made trump their cheeto-in-chief made him their cult leader, so believing he is infallible will never be enough, they must do all they can, regardless of risks, to make everyone else believe he is infallible as well.

Well, that's the power of ideology, something for which I have more respect by the day. The spark was probably the fact that the evil government would have to take the lead on this, and Limbaugh & Co latched on to that. Then all the conspiracy nuts took it from there. And remember that these people permanently and obediently lock into place immediately, so the talk radio template was just deployed.

Right now I'm trying to re-jigger my thought process on all of this. I don't like saying it, but we're just going to have to let this thing burn itself out. That means people are going to die for their ideology, and they're going to take others with them. It appears to be baked in now.

Forum List

Back