Dying to Own The Libs

It only works if you catalogue the amount of people saved by having vaccines and/or having milder symptoms as opposed to severe symptoms or hospitalised.

You can get an idea of that by looking at the data of infections and compare it to hospitalisations and deaths.

Whereas you can always find a story where someone dies online should you want to look. It's easier to report them and create the stories from that because it's not the norm, therefore news.

If you want to catalogue stuff you need to do it fair and compare it to the other side of the coin for balance or else there's no point.

They literally are dying to own da libz.

Madness.
“They” meaning trump voters and “libz” meaning trump haters like you

I think its wrong to blame trump for a phobia that has existed for generations

Madness.

Libz meaning whomever FoxNews tells you to hate this week.

Hilarious.
Libs have at least a dozen threads about vaccination trying to own Republicans, and the troll in chief feels the need to make it a bakers dozen.
It is really amazing how each week the NPC's come out in full force parroting exactly what they heard on CNN. Literally word for word.

Madness.

Libz meaning whomever FoxNews tells you to hate this week.
We seem to be at war with each other. Well a one way one currently. But passing disease to each other and others is a war right if it gets to that.

Another one bites the dust...

“Zuern and her mother contracted COVID-19 while returning home from a trip to South Dakota — a state where Republican-motivated policies have let the virus propagate with little control,”

I honestly think people who purposely spread false information about Covid vaccines, and then die from it, are getting exactly what they deserve.

New Topics

Forum List

Back