Dying to own Libs

Oh and dont forget "illegals" they arent getting vaccinated either, while being placed in large cities with a lot of unvaccinated blacks and Latinos. Why does Joe Biteme hate blacks and Latinos.
Now if Biden sets up vaccination points where the 'illegals' are, you will be the first to scream about it.

for now...
I know, one of you loons could give me covid as easy as I can give it to you. Just I won't have to worry about the side effects years to come. Also, if you become ill, the pharmaceutical companies cannot be sued. So you're on your own. Brought to you by our representatives.
FB_IMG_1633005432313.jpg

There are far fewer of them than there are conservatives who are reticent. And those without legitimate medical reasons are ALSO fools.
If you have been vaccinated and wear a mask when appropriate, why do you care what other people do?

I'm not dishonest.

I honestly don't see any humor in any of this.

I don't care if they were stupid and caused their death or not. They left behind people who loved and depended on them.

Most of all, I refuse to become like the people I don't like. I refuse to be come so cold and selfish that all this death and suffering no longer bothers me.

I won't be come what I don't like.

It's as simple as that.
I do not see humor in this situation at all. Other than gallows humor. These are people that are condemning themselves to death simply because they are stupid enough to believe the shit 'Conservative' shit show hosts and the former President spews. However, their actions also kill others, and that means they absence is not to be mourned. Their families have my full sympathy.

If you have been vaccinated and wear a mask when appropriate, why do you care what other people do?
Because, asshole, I have a five year old grandson that is not vaccinated, and often forgets to wear his mask around people like you that enjoy endangering others.

I do not see humor in this situation at all. Other than gallows humor. These are people that are condemning themselves to death simply because they are stupid enough to believe the shit 'Conservative' shit show hosts and the former President spews. However, their actions also kill others, and that means they absence is not to be mourned. Their families have my full sympathy.
FB_IMG_1632017936248.jpg

This was you loons less than a year ago.

I wonder how many kids have been orphaned by misguided and paranoid "parents" who died refusing to believe they had COVID.

It's not a small number, that's for sure.

What a fuckin' tragedy. Those kids sure as hell didn't ask for this.
There are parents that took the vaccine and did the same to their child.

Already 700,000 dead Americans and you wish to create more? I have family that cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. And you seem to find the thought of killing them to be humorous.
I cannot be vaccinated, because I chose not to. The vaccine does nothing, you realize that? But they don't know the side effects and cannot be sued if there are.

Because, asshole, I have a five year old grandson that is not vaccinated, and often forgets to wear his mask around people like you that enjoy endangering others.
So he's an irresponsible asshole like you; no five year old is that stupid.
By the way, why are you taking your grandson to high density areas?

All of them, eh? Oh please, continue. The biggest problem is Republicans. No doubt about it
Most of the people I know who refuse to be vaxxed are Ds.
If a Redneck refuses, it's their issue, not mine; there aren't too many Rednecks in the suburbs.

Forum List

Back