Dying patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

I know someone who died recently "of covid" Another statistic miss-marked. If the Marine wanted to beat it he would have, regardless he was 89 and a heavy smoker since 7 years old.

I am STILL awaiting a response to my previous post

I need someone to provide a link to a scientific website showing that covid19 has been isolated.

If you can’t show that covid19 has been isolated where did the get viral fragments to create tests.

Come on Biden supporters

Story has been debunked.....oooops
How was it debunked? Cam you provide a link or more details? I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims. So what exactly has been debunked?

So where's your links to those interviews making the same claims?

This OP was started with one. Did you read it?

Sorry commie, you're the one that made this claim: My bold
I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims.
I simply asked for you to back them up. You seem to like to ask others for links, are you just being a commie hypocrite?

Yes and I pointed you to the nurse and interview in the OP. You feeling ok?

Poor little commie "the nurse" does not equal "multiple interviews from nurses and doctors". Are your language skills so lacking the you don't understand "singular" and "plural" terms? You used plural terms in the sentence I quoted, now you're tying to dismiss what you said. BTW, I feel fine, good enough to catch your lie and realize your intelligence seems to be declining by the second.

I apologize if I don’t feel like spending my time to look for links to videos of interviews I’ve seen on TV just so I can prove to an online troll that I’m telling the truth. If you don’t believe me then that’s fine. We have a link and video that this OP is based on. If you don’t want to drill down on that then fine but your little tactic just makes you look like you can’t debate the topic.

Well here's a clue commie, don't demand links from other people if you're not willing to provide them yourself. What you say has no more weight than anyone else, so if you make a lame assed claim, be prepared to back it up.
The OP is the link I’m backing up. The guy who said it was debunked hasn’t linked or explained shit. Me finding more examples to satisfy your little troll game is a waste of time. Now offer a little something and I’ll be happy to oblige. Let me chose your avatar for a week and agree to start a thread that is positive for The Left and negative on Trump. Deal?

Wow, more commie bullshit. You're the one that made the claim of multiple interviews (plural) with nurses (plural) and doctors (plural), making similar claims in the OP. Only a stone cold LIAR would say the one link in the OP supports your LIES. Seems you're just like newsome and palousey, can't seem to practice what you preach. And to paraphrase YOU, that destroys YOUR credibility.

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Well, there's light at the end of the tunnel what with Biden and Harris coming on board while flushing trump down the toilet.

How was it debunked? Cam you provide a link or more details? I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims. So what exactly has been debunked?
You wont believe it anyway.......so carry on, put your mask on and shiver in place
I probably won’t but that doesn’t mean I’m not interested in seeing your source of intel. Why not show it?
You just made my point, you want to believe your political indoctrination so believe
I don’t give a shit about political indoctrination. I just follow facts and logic. So go ahead and make your case. I’d like to see what info you’ve seen that makes you say this article was debunked. Why are you trying so hard to avoid diving in?

He is basically calling this nurse a liar.

There is no reason for her to lie.

He said her claims have been debunked but he won’t post any evidence to show how she was debunked. I think he is taking notes from the Trump legal team.

hospital she worked atn has only had 6 deathes from wuhan and the record is unclear how many of those she attended....but hey it fits your template so it just has to be true

Ok good, now we are getting somewhere. You said it’s unclear if she attended to any COVID patients. That’s another way of saying that you don’t know. So what all that debunks her claims?

I never said she didn't attend any.....the dispute is whether all the right wingers went screaming into the night in denial. Other stuff she claimed they said which is even more wacko

I think it’s obvious that any claim that “all the right wingers” did anything would be easily considered hyperbolic and false. No group this size is monolithic. I don’t think that’s what she claimed though. You’re trying to salvage an argument, I get it, but why?

Just answering what was posted....why you trying to work out it.

You said her claims were debunked and you have yet to explain how. 6 people in her hospital with you admitting you don’t know who she treated is not a debunk... it’s a You’re full of shit

How many is many......did she attend all 6,,,,,how many were libs of those left maybe 1 might have said what she claimed but I doubt it and even if they did 1 isnt many and its not a story, sole purpose was to slander millions.

So these questions of yours that you don’t know the answers to are your evidence of her claims being debunked? Is that all you got?

Embellished equals a lie

It doesn’t equal debunking her story. And again you don’t have evidence that she embellished anything because all you have is questions

I simply asked for you to back them up. You seem to like to ask others for links, are you just being a commie hypocrite?

Poor little commie "the nurse" does not equal "multiple interviews from nurses and doctors". Are your language skills so lacking the you don't understand "singular" and "plural" terms? You used plural terms in the sentence I quoted, now you're tying to dismiss what you said. BTW, I feel fine, good enough to catch your lie and realize your intelligence seems to be declining by the second.

I apologize if I don’t feel like spending my time to look for links to videos of interviews I’ve seen on TV just so I can prove to an online troll that I’m telling the truth. If you don’t believe me then that’s fine. We have a link and video that this OP is based on. If you don’t want to drill down on that then fine but your little tactic just makes you look like you can’t debate the topic.

Well here's a clue commie, don't demand links from other people if you're not willing to provide them yourself. What you say has no more weight than anyone else, so if you make a lame assed claim, be prepared to back it up.
The OP is the link I’m backing up. The guy who said it was debunked hasn’t linked or explained shit. Me finding more examples to satisfy your little troll game is a waste of time. Now offer a little something and I’ll be happy to oblige. Let me chose your avatar for a week and agree to start a thread that is positive for The Left and negative on Trump. Deal?

Wow, more commie bullshit. You're the one that made the claim of multiple interviews (plural) with nurses (plural) and doctors (plural), making similar claims in the OP. Only a stone cold LIAR would say the one link in the OP supports your LIES. Seems you're just like newsome and palousey, can't seem to practice what you preach. And to paraphrase YOU, that destroys YOUR credibility.

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

I made a very simple proposal to you. Since you think I’m lying how about you accept it

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

I made a very simple proposal to you. Since you think I’m lying how about you accept it

Poor thing, you got caught in your hypocrisy, deal with it. I don't play "move the goal posts" with people with no credibility. I gave you ample opportunities to post your links, you chose to play games.

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Poor thing, you got caught in your hypocrisy, deal with it. I don't play "move the goal posts" with people with no credibility. I gave you ample opportunities to post your links, you chose to play games.

I’m not moving any goal posts. I’m telling you what would make it worth my time. If you’re so confident I’m lying then make the deal.

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

I’m not moving any goal posts. I’m telling you what would make it worth my time. If you’re so confident I’m lying then make the deal.

Seems like being an honorable person, who complies with the same requests you make of others, would make it worth your while. But then you commies think, do as I say and not as I do, is an honorable way to live. But as you said, it blows the hell out of your credibility.

When did Trump use an indoor venue? Why do you lie? Oh, that's right! You are a fucking liberal and cannot ever tell the truth!
Here you go, Einstein.

You are a mindless, ignorant sheep.
Hey, Einstein.

You haven't said "thank you for enlightening me, Mac!".

Last edited:

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Seems like being an honorable person, who complies with the same requests you make of others, would make it worth your while. But then you commies think, do as I say and not as I do, is an honorable way to live. But as you said, it blows the hell out of your credibility.

Haha, like you give a shit about my credibility. If I laid out multiple links would you then consider me credible?

If you can’t tell the difference between my comment and the guy who obviously lied about saying the OP has been debunked then that’s your problem

When did Trump use an indoor venue? Why do you lie? Oh, that's right! You are a fucking liberal and cannot ever tell the truth!
Here you go, Einstein.

You are a mindless, ignorant sheep.
Hey, Einstein.

You haven't said "thank you for enlightening me, Mac!".

Can we stay in a relevant time period? Of course not! You have no fucking clue when that was!

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Haha, like you give a shit about my credibility. If I laid out multiple links would you then consider me credible?

If you can’t tell the difference between my comment and the guy who obviously lied about saying the OP has been debunked then that’s your problem
She has been, there weren't many. Words matter especially to propo writers

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Ok lets make it very simple then and give a direct answer.... instead of you avoiding a answer to my question for dozens of pages and multiple days...

How has she been debunked?

I am STILL awaiting a response to my previous post

I need someone to provide a link to a scientific website showing that covid19 has been isolated.

If you can’t show that covid19 has been isolated where did the get viral fragments to create tests.

Come on Biden supporters

why don't you use the keyboard in front of you, troll?

this information is available since january. it was the starting point for developping PCR tests used around the world, and for developping vaccine candidates which are now in different phases of the clinical trials.

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Ok lets make it very simple then and give a direct answer.... instead of you avoiding a answer to my question for dozens of pages and multiple days...

Alrdy told you. Go back and read. Typical dishonest lib

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Troll on commie. ROFLMAO

Alrdy told you. Go back and read. Typical dishonest lib
Gee, how did I know you couldn’t just give a simple and direct answer. Shocking

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

By
Paulina Villegas
November 16, 2020 at 3:22 p.m. MST

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.
It’s like a “horror movie that never ends,” Doering wrote on Twitter.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

CNB lied, you fell for it.... snicker

Fox News: CNN silent as nurse’s viral tale of patients denying coronavirus from deathbeds falls apart.

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

By
Paulina Villegas

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

Hmmm wonder what they are REALLY dying from since the leftyflu mortality drops day after day after day after day....

By
Paulina Villegas

Fox News: CNN silent as nurse’s viral tale of patients denying coronavirus from deathbeds falls apart.
Slade just loves

By
Paulina Villegas

Slade just loves his propo

Forum List

Back