Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Has Purchased The XFL

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
The Rock is part of a group that purchased the XFL for 15 million dollars. The Rock and his group are planning to restart the XFL.

I knew it was coming!
I used to watch the women (LFL), there were some pretty damn good ballplayers. Yeah, that's what I was watching for. :abgg2q.jpg:
He'll need more money to promote it. Ooo! What if he went public? Good idea or bad?

Last edited:
The Rock is part of a group that purchased the XFL for 15 million dollars. The Rock and his group are planning to restart the XFL.

I knew it was coming!
I used to watch the women, there were some pretty damn good ballplayers. Yeah, that's what I was watching for. :abgg2q.jpg:
He'll need more money to promote it. Ooo! What if he went public? Good idea or bad?

I think The Rock is a smart guy. Since the NFL has been destroyed by all the leftist activism, it's going to leave a huge gaping hole for people that want to watch some football. So long as he keeps it non political, he could really be on to something.

During WWII they had the women baseball because all the men were off fighting the war, and people actually liked it, a lot.

I knew it was coming!
I used to watch the women, there were some pretty damn good ballplayers. Yeah, that's what I was watching for. :abgg2q.jpg:

I think The Rock is a smart guy. Since the NFL has been destroyed by all the leftist activism, it's going to leave a huge gaping hole for people that want to watch some football. So long as he keeps it non political, he could really be on to something.

During WWII they had the women baseball, and people actually liked it, a lot.

I think the Rock has a darn good chance to accomplish good things with the XFL and i'll be glad to be able to watch XFL football again:cool:

I knew it was coming!

During WWII they had the women baseball, and people actually liked it, a lot.

I think the Rock has a darn good chance to accomplish good things with the XFL and i'll be glad to be able to watch XFL football again:cool:

I'd watch it, so long as politics are kept out.

Keep it non-political, and it may fly.
Yes

if they take a knee then I will only applaud when they break a knee

actually for the sake of the economy I hope all the America hating sports return because they provide jobs to Americans

They will have to drive out the Progressive politics, completely.

And cut back on the commercials too.

I suspect he would keep it apolitical and if he gets it going soon, I see it doing well.

The original owner Vince McMahon said the XFL will not have anything to do with politics.
As long as they continue with that policy it will do well.
I know I'd forego the NFL if thats going to be the case.
Smart move by the Rock and the other investors in this time of extreme idiocy.
I think the Rock and the other buyers of the XFL will continue to do what Vince McMahon was doing :cool:

The original owner Vince McMahon said the XFL will not have anything to do with politics.
I think the Rock and the other buyers of the XFL will continue to do what Vince McMahon was doing :cool:

Yep...they see the writing on the wall.
It's a perfect time to invest in the XFL as the NFL hemorrhages supporters like a sliced femoral artery.

It's a perfect time to invest in the XFL as the NFL hemorrhages supporters like a sliced femoral artery.
Just when we got Brady and a line, too. Well, they shouldn't have waited so damn long. The 1st Buc that kneels...I'm done.

Just when we got Brady and a line, too. Well, they shouldn't have waited so damn long. The 1st Buc that kneels...I'm done.

They weren't showing the kneeling on TV last year.
That I could put up with. This whole all in for BLM is the last straw.

People LOVE football but they clearly despise the political agendas being tied to viewership as evidenced by the mass downturn in ratings and merchandise sales.
This begs the question then. Can the XFL put on an entertaining show WITHOUT injecting politics and social agendas into it and become a viable counter to the NFL?

Forum List

Back