Dwayne Johnson Named Highest Grossing Actor of 2013

Last edited:
Johnson? Love his movies n all, but honestly what'd he do in 2013?

Fast & Furious 6 was a major hit. Pain and Gain as well as G.I. Joe were both good movies as well. Not to mention participating in the main event for WrestleMania 29. So overall in 2013, The Rock accomplished a great deal. Hat's off to him.

I especially liked the one where he had a bunch of kids with him - acting father or something.

His bio is truly interesting.

I guess the millions, AND THE MILLIONS, of The Rocks fans are still smelling it.

But still, Rock, wft are you doing wasting your time on movies???

[YOUTUBE]ufwI7Vgb8Ew[/YOUTUBE]

He's a reasonably good actor and willing to take chances.

And he's been getting better over time.

This was an excellent movie!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZAoEfSFwmA]Pain & Gain TRAILER 1 (2013) - Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Hat's off to The Rock. A real success story. This from a man who back in 1995 had only 7 dollars to his name. Many of us recall his presence at the 2000 Republican National Convention. A great actor and entertainer.

Forbes Names Dwayne Johnson the Highest Grossing Actor of 2013 | Fox News Magazine

I saw his numbers the other day.

Can you smell (now don't tell anyone) WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING and look real mad?

I swear this guy was meant to be the rock

I love this guy!

Hat's off to The Rock. A real success story. This from a man who back in 1995 had only 7 dollars to his name. Many of us recall his presence at the 2000 Republican National Convention. A great actor and entertainer.

Forbes Names Dwayne Johnson the Highest Grossing Actor of 2013 | Fox News Magazine

Who?

I can haz Warrior?

:lol:

WWE man. This guy came out of nowhere and hit the ground running. And he's awesome.

He had the best yap yap but he could pull every move in the ring. If you ever want to go crazy look up van dam and the rock.

just sayin:eusa_angel:

Now I have seen a lot come and go my baba used to take ,me to this little place in Hamilton

And why is Nyquil legal? I'm smashed.

Forum List

Back