Dustin Diamond close to death

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Anyone my age will remember him as Screech in the utterly stupid 90s TV show, saved by the bell

Sad to see any man suffer with cancer and stage 4 is death

and stage 4 is death

No, stage IV is stage IV. Death is death. I would be highly illegal, and mildly unethical, to bury someone with stage IV cancer. I doubt you could find a funeral home that would do it.

and stage 4 is death

No, stage IV is stage IV. Death is death. I would be highly illegal, and mildly unethical, to bury someone with stage IV cancer. I doubt you could find a funeral home that would do it.
I have been badly labeled as anti Semitic , which is ridiculous

It is a bad label. I guess you shouldn't have come into public ranting about how much you hate Jews. Things like that tend to get you labeled antisemitic.

It was a dumb show but it was marketed to kids. I grew up watching that show in middle school and had a huge crush on Kelly. In one episode she was in a bikini. MY GAWD.

It was a dumb show but it was marketed to kids. I grew up watching that show in middle school and had a huge crush on Kelly. In one episode she was in a bikini. MY GAWD.

I liked Jessie, and finally got to see her nekkid in Showgirls.

If my memory serves me well enough, there were several episodes where you got to see her in a swimsuit.

God bless you and her and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly

P.S. May there be a complete and total recovery for Dustin and nothing less.

Forum List

Back