Dust and evolution

Human physiology is the same as it was as 10,000 years ago.
Yep! And if we took a bunch of babies and made an isolated colony, it would probably take them about 100,000 years to come up with "God grabbed some dirt and made a human"

Or just one year, and then no progress whatsoever for 100,000 years.

No matter what you've been told to believe, you're not entitled to anyone's instant and unquestioning agreement and endorsement.
My, my, post an interesting hypothesis concerning biology, and some ignorant freakazoid thinks you are asking for agreement on that hypothesis. LOL

Agreed. Factual, articulate, points. And your level: talking about me and crybabying. We are all quite used to it by now.
No. Bullshit rhetoric with no deep understanding of anything he actually thinks he understands. I'm guessing you work for minimum wage.

No. Bullshit rhetoric with no deep understanding of anything he actually thinks he understands. I'm guessing you work for minimum wage.
Like I said... poor dingleberry, always trying to change the topic to other posters, when he knows he has nothing else to say.

Like I said... poor dingleberry, always trying to change the topic to other posters, when he knows he has nothing else to say.
Again... this is your level of intellectual discourse, which is to say none. It's why you have never amounted to anything and probably never will. You will die a bitter and disappointed lonely man.

Moving on past the special kid outbursts...

Evey time we bother to look, we find another reason why carbon based life would almost always at least try to form. It seems something hasto come along to stop this process, or it will happen.

You demand agreement on all the science you take on faith.
He didn't. You are embarrassing yourself. Why not go to the religion section, where you belong?

It's a hypothesis. There are arguments for and against, pending more evidence. This is basic science material davee. You don't belong here.

Yep! And if we took a bunch of babies and made an isolated colony, it would probably take them about 100,000 years to come up with "God grabbed some dirt and made a human"

Or just one year, and then no progress whatsoever for 100,000 years.
This list of people suggests you're full of crap.

You simply can't imagine that people who believe in God are smarter than you. And you have absolutely nothing to base your belief on.

He didn't. You are embarrassing yourself. Why not go to the religion section, where you belong?

It's a hypothesis. There are arguments for and against, pending more evidence. This is basic science material davee. You don't belong here.
I post where I like. There's nothing you can do about it.

For that matter, you've stuck your nose into threads about religion; all your posts boil down to "U PEOPLE ARE STOOOPID".

Forum List

Back