Dust and evolution

Dust and evolution​

Dust and evolution. Just think about it, the atheists would have us think we and everything in the cosmos evolved from dust! Yet here we are 13.8 billion years later after the Big Bang and here we are still surrounded with dust! Dust still just being dust.

Maybe it evolved from simple dust into compound dust. :smoke:

ATHEISM-the-belief-that-there-was-nothing.jpg

Dust and evolution. Just think about it, the atheists would have us think we and everything in the cosmos evolved from dust! Yet here we are 13.8 billion years later after the Big Bang and here we are still surrounded with dust! Dust still just being dust.

Maybe you should watch the video so you don't sound like a freakin' idiot.

So you reject chemistry, physics, and geology. That figures, given in prior posts you have shown no knowledge of any of them.
You don't know how the universe was created or how life began. You have other people's guesses. Neither do you have knowledge of the sciences you listed. You rely on other people to tell you.

And you have faith in them and what they say.

I suspect that no atheist has ever told you that “everything in the cosmos evolved from dust!”

You just want to use your religious beliefs as an excuse to hate, right?

You don't know how the universe was created or how life began. You have other people's guesses. Neither do you have knowledge of the sciences you listed. You rely on other people to tell you.

And you have faith in them and what they say.
Unlike you, I am not some ignoramus with a third grade science education. Have take university level courses in Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Math, through Vector Calculus. And I regularly read scientific journals, not fecal material published by rightwing fruitloops.

Unlike you, I am not some ignoramus with a third grade science education. Have take university level courses in Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Math, through Vector Calculus. And I regularly read scientific journals, not fecal material published by rightwing fruitloops.
You sure do get angry when someone questions your faith.

Forum List

Back