*Durham Throws Cases, Working For Deep State*

Fucking moron...

“We would just be sending in ‘fake’ electoral votes to Pence so that ‘someone’ in Congress can make an objection when they start counting votes, and start arguing that the ‘fake’ votes should be counted,” Jack Wilenchik, a Phoenix-based lawyer who helped organize the pro-Trump electors in Arizona, wrote in a Dec. 8, 2020, email to Boris Epshteyn, a strategic adviser for the Trump campaign.
In a follow-up email, Mr. Wilenchik wrote that “‘alternative’ votes is probably a better term than ‘fake’ votes,” adding a smiley face emoji.
So Trump didn't say that.

Thanks for playing!

Fucking moron, it wasn't a hung jury. To normal people, that means the decision was unanimous.

And it's "Scott free," not "Scott free." There's no one named Scott involved.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
I said it would have been a hun jury, your fucking moron. That means the jury would have had to stay in session until they arrived at aa unanimous verdict. If enough people are against a conviction, the rest will go alone so they can go home.

three years and millions wasted...another Republican FAIL.

I said it would have been a hun jury, your fucking moron. That means the jury would have had to stay in session until they arrived at aa unanimous verdict. If enough people are against a conviction, the rest will go alone so they can go home.

That's not even what a hung jury is, you fucking moron. No, a hung jury doesn't deliberate until they all vote unanimously. So no, jurors don't just flip from convicting to acquitting just so they can go home. Most jurors take their role as juror very seriously.

Fucking moron, a hung jury is one that cannot reach a unanimous verdict. When that happens, the judge dismisses the case without prejudice.

Regardless of your abject ignorance, that's not what happened in this case. In this case, all jurors reached the same verdict. Which according to the nonsense YOU posted, makes them all Democrats. Which brings us full circle to .... Durham is also a fucking moron for stacking a jury with all Democrats, which is what you're idiotically claiming.

My question was "He used the word "fake" to describe them?"

Your answer was "no."

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Fucking moron: Who says they're fake other than morons like you?

Faun: A Trump allied attorney who was pushing for the fake electors, ya fucking moron.

Fucking moron: He used the word "fake" to describe them? Prove it.

I added the emphasis to show what a fucking moron you are. I pointed out it was an attorney, not Trump, who called them "fake." So when you challenged me to prove "he" said it, you too were talking about the attorney, not Trump.

Just goes to show that not even you know what you're talking about. :lmao:

That's not even what a hung jury is, you fucking moron. No, a hung jury doesn't deliberate until they all vote unanimously. So no, jurors don't just flip from convicting to acquitting just so they can go home. Most jurors take their role as juror very seriously.

Fucking moron, a hung jury is one that cannot reach a unanimous verdict. When that happens, the judge dismisses the case without prejudice.
The judge only does it after sending them back to the jury room several times and forces the to deliberate a lot longer than they normally would. That's not an experience that any jury wants to go through. That's why the settle on a verdict, you fucking moron

Regardless of your abject ignorance, that's not what happened in this case. In this case, all jurors reached the same verdict. Which according to the nonsense YOU posted, makes them all Democrats. Which brings us full circle to .... Durham is also a fucking moron for stacking a jury with all Democrats, which is what you're idiotically claiming.

You didn't contradict what I said, brain damage. They all eventually agree on a verdict, or it's a hung jury. Why they agreed hasn't been established. You just assume it.

Are you ever not a moron?

Ever?

Forum List

Back