Durham Reportedly Investigating Whether CIA Withheld Information From FBI in Russia Probe

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
U.S. Attorney John Durham, tasked to look into the origins of the FBI’s “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation, is now “investigating CIA resistance to sharing Russian secrets,” according to a Feb. 13 report in The New York Times.

According to the article, “Durham appears to be pursuing a theory that the C.I.A., under its former Director John O. Brennan, had a preconceived notion about Russia or was trying to get to a particular result—and was nefariously trying to keep other agencies from seeing the full picture lest they interfere with that goal.”

Additionally, Durham is reportedly looking into “whether and how information from foreign governments or the C.I.A. played any role in stoking suspicions at the F.B.I. about Trump campaign links to Russia.”

It had previously been reported that Durham was expected to seek an interview with Brennan as well as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, following an expansion of his investigation.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

------------

“According to the article, “Durham appears to be pursuing a theory that the C.I.A., under its former Director John O. Brennan, had a preconceived notion about Russia or was trying to get to a particular result—and was nefariously trying to keep other agencies from seeing the full picture lest they interfere with that goal.”

Brennan is going to prison. IMO

That Commie/Muslim/Globalist/America Hater bastard should be the first up the gallows steps.

Hell, we waited almost 3 years for Mueller, let's hope this is less time and had the results that the investigation deserves to uncover!

If Barr and Durham can nail the deep state conspirators for the biggest scandal in US history, that sets up Trump and the GOP perfectly in November.
But it can't be "partisan" it needs to be 100% legitimate so that the MSM can't whine about it.

If Barr and Durham can nail the deep state conspirators for the biggest scandal in US history, that sets up Trump and the GOP perfectly in November.
But it can't be "partisan" it needs to be 100% legitimate so that the MSM can't whine about it.
Do you really think that'll stop them?

Just heard that McCabe will NOT be prosecuted.
Not a good start to the Barr/Durham investigation into the deep state.

U.S. Attorney John Durham, tasked to look into the origins of the FBI’s “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation, is now “investigating CIA resistance to sharing Russian secrets,” according to a Feb. 13 report in The New York Times.

According to the article, “Durham appears to be pursuing a theory that the C.I.A., under its former Director John O. Brennan, had a preconceived notion about Russia or was trying to get to a particular result—and was nefariously trying to keep other agencies from seeing the full picture lest they interfere with that goal.”

Additionally, Durham is reportedly looking into “whether and how information from foreign governments or the C.I.A. played any role in stoking suspicions at the F.B.I. about Trump campaign links to Russia.”

It had previously been reported that Durham was expected to seek an interview with Brennan as well as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, following an expansion of his investigation.

------------

“According to the article, “Durham appears to be pursuing a theory that the C.I.A., under its former Director John O. Brennan, had a preconceived notion about Russia or was trying to get to a particular result—and was nefariously trying to keep other agencies from seeing the full picture lest they interfere with that goal.”

That Commie/Muslim/Globalist/America Hater bastard should be the first up the gallows steps.

Hell, we waited almost 3 years for Mueller, let's hope this is less time and had the results that the investigation deserves to uncover!

This is proof positive that Durham's investigation has found NOTHING and has no charges to file on anyone. Now he's grasping at straws because everything else has failed.

Incidentally, as for wanting to talk to Brennan - he said on TV last night that he'd sit down with Durham any where, any time. He has nothing to hide.

But why all these people are prepared to sacrifice their professional careers and reputations, and violate their oaths of office on the alter of Trump's ego is beyond me.

Will Durham be the next to let us all down?

In all honesty, if "justice" keeps on going like this....all Rats running free....the answer is probably yes.

Very disappointing.

No, but McCabe is a small fish

Small fish?

His criminal abuse of power is rather big, don't you think?

Considering the Donald Trump stood side-by-side with Vladimir Putin and when Vladimir Putin was asked did you help Donald Trump get elected president, he said “yes, yes I did“

and when Donald Trump was asked if he believes Vladimir Putin or all of our US intelligence agencies and in front of the entire world he said I believe Vladimir Putin thereby telling the entire world that you can trust Russia and you can believe Russia but don’t believe the United States. The United States is not trustworthy.

so how does this help our national security?
It doesn’t. It makes the United States weaker. Thanks Trump. And thanks Republican base for making someone this treacherous our president.

upload_2020-2-14_16-32-10.jpeg

------------

This is proof positive that Durham's investigation has found NOTHING and has no charges to file on anyone. Now he's grasping at straws because everything else has failed.

Incidentally, as for wanting to talk to Brennan - he said on TV last night that he'd sit down with Durham any where, any time. He has nothing to hide.

But why all these people are prepared to sacrifice their professional careers and reputations, and violate their oaths of office on the alter of Trump's ego is beyond me.
Lying sack of shit!...
You LIE. even when the headlines say you lie!!

Mr. Horowitz had found that the F.B.I. acted appropriately in opening the inquiry in 2016 into whether the Trump campaign wittingly or unwittingly helped Russia influence the election in Donald J. Trump’s favor. In response, Mr. Durham, whose report is not expected to be complete for months, released a caveat-laden rebuttal: “Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the inspector general that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the F.B.I. case was opened.”

------------

Don't hold yer breath.

In all honesty, if "justice" keeps on going like this....all Rats running free....the answer is probably yes.

Very disappointing.

Small fish?

His criminal abuse of power is rather big, don't you think?

The Justice Department called in a Grand Jury to hear their evidence and indict McCabe. Both times the Grand Jury did not return an indictment.

This is yet another case of Republicans making up crimes and trying to pin them on Democrats, while being dirty as hell.

The rats are going free. Trump is still in the White House and he is King Rat. He can do anything. He can prosecute his critics because they don't like him. He can make up lies about them and have them investigated for the lies.

But he can't find justify his hatred and vengeance and the American people will not allow him to do this to their dedicated law enforcement and security people. Political opponents and critics aren't jailed in a free democracy. Criminals are.

If Don Trump didn't associate himself with people who think they're above the law and can do whatever they want because they're rich, well #timesup. Just ask Jeffrey Epstein.

When there is NO crime to prosecute, you can't just make stuff up (unless you are a RWI) just to try to take down an individual you don't like. Sound familiar?

Why would he be letting you down?
Don't you want the truth, or do you just want to take down people who have done nothing wrong. No Crime. Sound familiar?

------------

Again, the Canadian opines and trashes our country. Limp around Canada and leave us alone. Weirdo

Every agency claims justification to keep their own undercover sources and methods confidential. An informed electorate isn't possible. This is how we have gotten to where we are at.
No one trusts congress to keep anything secret, so we don't even have informed leaders. Governance based on ignorance is a natural consequence of the way virtually all of our intelligence agencies operate.

------------

Again, the Canadian opines and trashes our country. Limp around Canada and leave us alone. Weirdo

Attacking truth tellers is all you've got. Trump is showing true colours to the American people. You can't get ahead when you spend all of your time trying to get even.

Why isn't Trump working on infrastructure, education or retraining programs? Why isn't the Justice Department pursuing employers who hire illegals, or taking down right wing terrorists. Why are the resources of the Department of Justice being used to punish the President's critics.

Barr is in deep shit for letting this happen. But Trump is killing any chance he had of being re-elected by doing it and for that I'm going to make a fresh bowl of popcorn and watch the melt down.

I bought an air popper just before the impeachment hearings started and I'm my third bag of popping corn.

------------

Attacking truth tellers is all you've got. Trump is showing true colours to the American people. You can't get ahead when you spend all of your time trying to get even.

Why isn't Trump working on infrastructure, education or retraining programs? Why isn't the Justice Department pursuing employers who hire illegals, or taking down right wing terrorists. Why are the resources of the Department of Justice being used to punish the President's critics.

Barr is in deep shit for letting this happen. But Trump is killing any chance he had of being re-elected by doing it and for that I'm going to make a fresh bowl of popcorn and watch the melt down.

I bought an air popper just before the impeachment hearings started and I'm my third bag of popping corn.
Why in the blue hell do you care when you’re a one legged old Canadian Socialist? I will Not debate our politics with a hateful foreigner with a gimpy knee.

Forum List

Back